Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice for young people, Why, so many with low self esteem about their weight, If you only knew?

CRASH DIETS ALMOST KILLED ME , THATS WHY , NOW I HAVE : DIABETES , BIPOLAR DEPRESSION, HEART RATE ISSUES , HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE , ANXIETY ISSUES ..PLEASE BECAREFUL AND THINK OF ME WHEN YOU ARE DOWN , I DO CARE !Advice for young people, Why, so many with low self esteem about their weight, If you only knew?
keep up the good work of warning others. this is somthing alot of people need to hear. i tell my friends the same thing. i'm glad you are for the most part ok and i really hope you get better. :)!


i think you are awsome for what you just wrote.:)Advice for young people, Why, so many with low self esteem about their weight, If you only knew?
dont eat that junk just have a normal diet and play a sport or run around the blok every day make a record time of how long it takes u to go around 1 time and make a record of how ur agility is improving and u will lose weight but it takes long naturlly maybe 5 more than 4 pound loss until mu can run around 5 times without getting tired then u could lose 10 pounds in just 1 month! dont starve ur self and eat bananas to lower ur blood preasure it helps alot i hope u take this advice and dont just stop on the first week ive tried this and my speed and stamina was going up and my weight was going down
I know you think you are helping people, and you could very well be helping some. However, the real people with the problems (well do I have to say it...eating disorders) aren't going to turn around their entire lives because of some comment. I know. It's a hard and confusing path for us but we love it, we know it. I'm not ready to give it up and I know a lot of others like me aren't either.
yep very true
im 16 and thanks for sharing that!
Glad you're still with us.....
SWM, meee too! I care! Moderation in all things. So glad you're encouraging young folks here. They need it! Godloveya.
Your program seems to have worked though, if you are indeed thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment