Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice from people with experience?

this girl in school i know not really good she showed some signs of liking me i but now all she does is ignore me and hang on this other guy that is her friend (there not GF and BF) could she be playing hard to get she still steals a glace at me sometimes and walk really close to me (in my personal space) and brush up agaisnt me a couple of times dont know if its on purpose or what but she lets me get close enough to her to touch her


i never really talked to her or told her i like her


Today i smiled at her when we made eye contact like a light smile and she seemed to start paying more attention to me


Does she even like me when im around her she constantly (i know this is sign of nervousness but idk if its me or some one else) straightens her clothes, fix hair and kind of tilts her head in my direction doesnt look at me though


i know i should just tell her but i dont want to just throw myself out there she has to be more clear if she likes me not ignore me She acts if im invisibleAdvice from people with experience?
Just ask her out before she changes her mind.Advice from people with experience?
um, she sounds like she likes you


ask herr out

No comments:

Post a Comment