Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What wud u do if u were me????..i really need some advice...PLEASE PEOPLE?

when i was in my country, i hAd a lot of best friends. one of my friend liked one girl, but when i ask him he keep denying me that he doesnt like that girl.. i asked him a lot time that question cuz i really really really really like that girl too. i liked that girl more than he did... infact when i ask him that do u like her if u do then i wont come in ur way.. so he tells me everytime that she is a *****, nd he called her names. but i thought he was just kidding.. but at the end when i had to come to US, he told me he liked that girl..nd he also said they were girl friend nd boy friend....i m so angry right now cuz all he had in his mind was lust. but i really really really like that girl.. right she doesnt know about him that how he brags nd all that stuff....one time even he got her into trouble.. he called her mom when that girl wasnt at home nd told her mom that she was having a sex with another guy, but the truth is that girl was studying at her friends house...if i tell that about him to that girl, he is screwed.. ND also i think he made up something bad about me and told her cuz before she used to talk to me really good like a good friend..but now when i call her she tell me she has to go. when she is online, she doesnt come online to me.





---%26gt; nd isnt it obvious that he told her something that not even true......nd when that my friend come online..he knows she is online but she doesnt appear online to my messenger list..ALSO when he goes after we chat, he says bye nd i think he has to go, but he still stay online nd after 2-3 min. she comes online ....





WHAT WUD U DO IF U WERE ME????


i feel like telling the whole truth to her but i dont wanna break her heart, nd little bit of trust if she has 4 me...


plz some advice ..


THANK YOUWhat wud u do if u were me????..i really need some advice...PLEASE PEOPLE?
I tried reading this more than once and my word I have no idea why you state sentences that way. but yeah let me try to help you.





I'd forget them both OR confront the guy and stick him in the face.


and tell the girl everything he said because she will get more hurt if she stays with him, and he screws her over, and she'll be happy you told her and things will probably be the same again after you ask her what happened between you both :)


Good luckWhat wud u do if u were me????..i really need some advice...PLEASE PEOPLE?
Wow seems like a personal problem to me lol JK umm what i would do is tell her the truth even though it might hurt her. im a girl n i would want a boy to tell me the truth .... but anyway yea tell her the truth n tell her why u didnt' want to tell her earlier . n for you friend he seems really mean n yea i think he definetly told her something that wasnt true.. when ur talking to her tell her how much u like her i know its hard but do it. girls really appreciate that stuff for some reason. SO i hoped this helped n gud luck. :D
Don't bother with this so called friend of yours.


You can at least ask the girl why she stopped talking to you.


Hopefully she will be honest, if not...


I wouldn't push.


If she likes your friend, well than let it be.


That's because there is probably someone else better out there for you.


Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment