Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are you afraid people actually may be taking your advice on here ? ?

lol..i have seen some crazy answers.Are you afraid people actually may be taking your advice on here ? ?
LOL I hope not!Are you afraid people actually may be taking your advice on here ? ?
Yeah....most of the time I'm not serious if its not much of a serious question to me.... its their fault for trusting strangers on the internet instead of friends and family....not my fault if they actually listened when they knew it was a crazy answer...
Yes! Some people give crazy answers. Like once I saw a question and it said, ';I have a hernia, what should I do?'; and then someone answered take prenatal vitamins 0_o
No, I give good advice!





Actually, no I don't. :)
Uhm yeah. Especially if I'm not serious.
Sometimes.. Show us!
i hope the jonass fans do.
No.lol
no


i tell people the truth



Good point.
Haha! I really hope not.
no cause me gives good advices
god I hope not
maybe i'm afraid it might not work
I do not give advice just stupid answers
No. They shouldn't be stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment