Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you ever thumb down answers that are heartfelt and long, give good advice just to piss people off?...?

I do. It cracks me up how they spend their precious time answering and they take it seriously, only to not have the thumbs boost their ego or whatever the hell it is that they are trying to acheive....heehee. I know* some mean well and answer form experience, but even then it's fun to thumb down, it makes them wonder!! *I THUMB IT DOWN USING AN ALIAS*SO, CHERRY BERRY ISN'T IT!Do you ever thumb down answers that are heartfelt and long, give good advice just to piss people off?...?
Wow. You're really sad. You need to get a life. Why the hell would you want to do thaT?..is it that amusing to you?..Do you ever thumb down answers that are heartfelt and long, give good advice just to piss people off?...?
How wonderful for you that this is how you get joy out of life.
How sad and hateful of you.
I just love mature people. No, I don't care about thumbs one way or the other.
Is it just me or did you just admit to using more than one yahoo id? Isn't that against the rules?
No never. I think it's horrible to do that to someone after they have genuinely tried to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment