Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do people really need our advice on telling someone they like/love them?

Hey, I like you...


Honey, I love you...


it's so easy.Do people really need our advice on telling someone they like/love them?
Hey.... Iamgirl... I love you.


I love me too.





But I don't wanna go out with myself.Do people really need our advice on telling someone they like/love them?
I think most of them are young kids who just need re-assurance.
it gets old fast
I think if a lot of this is should be common sense ,if their serious[ o my ]but they ask for that contact [reach out of the darkness,need someone to gab to.
no
Asking for advise on-line has the advantage of allowing you to ask questions that you could not ask your friends.
  • pink blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment