Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey i'm going on vacation and need some advice from you people out there. please and thank you! :-)?

hello everybody. where do i start? okay...well i'm going on vacation in two weeks. it's a very nice place with lots of teens my age and many many hot guys. it's right on a beach too! there are people of all ages and generations there. it's quite fun.





problem one:


I have some acne problems and horrendous eyebrows. Is there any facials or cleansing ideas you can give me to help clear up my face? also, what are some tips to pluck my eyebrows and/or what do i need to know about getting my eyebrows waxed proffessionally if i end up doing that?





problem two:


what are some ways that people will be naturally attracted to me?





problem three:


my teeth are slightly yellowed....any whitening tips? my teeth have a big space and one of them is chipped and it looks awful. any ways to detract from this or even fix the chip temporarily or permanently?





problem four:


what are some ways to keep my clothes smelling nice because we are camping and i want to keep them fresh. also any other packing tips?Hey i'm going on vacation and need some advice from you people out there. please and thank you! :-)?
all i can say is calm down and enjoy your holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment