Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice from matured people above 25 yrs?

Is Love real?


Has anybody fallen or risen in true love and lived with him/her?


I havent! Do I have hope?Need advice from matured people above 25 yrs?
Sure, you have to lay aside looking for looks, money, job, sex, material things %26amp; appearance in a person. Just the ability to live together %26amp; good character. I have seen many people look for $$$ %26amp; appearance, %26amp; fight all the time,,,money, looks, %26amp; big boobs do not equal happinessNeed advice from matured people above 25 yrs?
Love is real, its just not something your suppose to look for. all you need to do is relax have fun, and when you think you are in love you need to test your self and then when you understand it and feel it, its going to amazing for you and you wont let it go ever. but there is a fact that you can push real love away so remember that also. but live a little and dont worry about it and you do have hope and love will find you.
God has implanted in the heart of man this thing called Love.


Yes. As a practical example your parent.


From your question i can understand that you are still very young. You know every body do pass that experience of loving in one way or another.. Just wait for your turn. When it come you will know it.
Love is so Real! you feel it emotionally, you lust for it sexually and you cry for it mentally!





Men don't always say it but when they do, they do it with the 3P's





Profess it!


Provide!


Protect!





Women are nurturing by nature! We will show it, say it and prove it. We are more of SHOW ME THE MONEY! If you don't get this from a women then it's not really their.





Good Luck!
I lived with my husband for 4 years before marring him then 2 years after divorced him, and after a year we started living together, and we have been together now for 4 years as boyfriend and girlfriend.
Maybe you're looking too hard. Just try being happy with yourself and most of the time love finds you.
Yes its real. Although what love truly is u discover along with life and as u grow old and mature. The definition will change and sometime u ll realized u have never loved, although previously u thought u were in love
It is real. I met my present husband when i was married to my 1st, I was 28 and he was 22. Eventually i got a divorce but when we met and it was over the phone, but we grew up hearing about each other(he met my husband 1st and asked for my number).


Anyway, from there we were inseperable and our family did try to seperate us because i was older and married, but we have been together 12 years now raising our 2 children, have a home and are very strong loving family.


There have trials, but last night we looked at each other and loved each other just like we did 12 years ago. Beautiful feeling when you love and trust your other half.


You can find it, or better yet, it will find you when it is the right time. It may be tomorrow or after your 1st or 2nd marriage, but I believe that some of us do find our true love eventually.


All the best.
Love is real. but... its not perfect! sometimes you have to get over the small stuff because you LOVE that special someone. i have been with my boyfriend for 6 years now. we definitely have our arguments.... he leaves clothes on the floor and i ***** for him to pick them up... yeah he gets mad because he says i over react and i get mad because i say its not hard to pick them up,,, but because we love eachother, im not going to break up and try to find a perfect man, cuz they dont exist nor do perfect woman! hes probably going to do it forever, and ill ***** forever, but we love eachother so we live with it! Good Luck finding love or being in love!
There's a slight difference between love and life





If you truly love someone that's great but your life has to mesh also.
It does happen, i have been married to my husband for 7 years, we are the happiest that we have ever been...we dont regret anything that happened along the way, becuase it has made us who we are today.





There is someone out there for you,, just follow your heart.
well tru love its real but just like it happend to me, tru love most of the time hurts so if you are so lucky tru love might not hurt you but it could not be the same felling to the person you love.
Yes it is real, But you have to talk to a person to really get to know them before you know its real.
it exists, i know because my parents never argued and were always holding hands even today in their 60's they are always happy.
Any time I thought I was in love with someone or falling in love with someone...I was actually in lust, obsession, infatuation, or something like that...most of the time after getting to know those people better, I realised it wasn't love at all. I am now just looking for someone that I am compatible with and find interesting enough that I could make a life with them. I of course plan on loving whomever that man might be...but as for falling in love with someone...I don't believe...Good Luck to you though!!!
yes it does happen. I have been with my husband now for almost seven years and it has been great. Everyone has hope, one thing to keep in mind it will happen when u r not looking for it. So just but it to the back of your mind get out there and meet some new people. Have fun and just take things one day at a time. Good Luck.
my first and genuine love occurred at age 10 and i'm not sure why we need to be above 25 years.... i mean, i qualify chronologically, but not psychological age.





yes, it's real. it's as real as real gets. it pushes you to be best you can possibly be.. flowers get brighter, wine taste sweeter, (but big mac is still big mac and it still tastes like sh*t... i just had it for lunch) things get clearer...





yes, keep hope alive.
Love is real - I found it with my 3rd husband. It feels like the love I feel for my children: I accept him totally for exactly who he is.


Not that I think of him as a child - NO WAY! A great big HAIRY child (lol!!)! But it's just feeling that we belong together, we are totally comfortable with each other all the time, and that he could never do anything that would make me leave him and visa versa. It's like we've known each other all our lives. We've been married almost 8 years %26amp; it just keeps getting stronger for us both.
Sure you do. I'm married, age 32. Real love is what it does. It's more than word games, but the action behind the words. I love my wife when I go to work to provide for her, cook dinner when she's tired, give her a foot massage when she's aching. Love is working 2 jobs to make sure my children are taken care of, starting a business to invest in my family's future. Love is what it does more than what it says. You can have that. I'm sure of it.





George


http://www.LiveToMakeMoney.ws


Making Money Online The Easy Way
Yes I have but it didn't come until my 30's I had to know thinking I loved someone to know when I'd eventually meet the one I do love.
I have been married to my wife for almost 17 years, and I would say that love is real.





However, ';love'; is a metaphysical construct that can't necessarily fit into a single definition. I loved my wife when we were first married, and I still love her today. That love is different, though. The first was more of a physcial attraction, and enjoyment of spending some our best years together. The second is more of a sense of admiration and appreciation for staying together through the good times and the bad.





Don't get me wrong. I'm not just staying with her out of appreciation and admiration. We do other ';stuff';, too. :)
just be happy please, do those things that makes you happy.
Of course you have hope. Allow relationships to grow gradually. Never follow ';stages'; or ';steps';. That's a horrible mistake, which fills many potentially good relationships. You need for form a solid friendship before anything further can grow from it. A big misconception many people have is that friendship and relationships are such different concepts. They're not very different. Your husband/wife should be your best friend. Sexual feelings don't make a relationship. A lot of people think that, but those are the relationships that tend to be full of unnecessary drama and trust issues. It's not about sex. Sex can be a form of expressing love, but it's not the only one. People try too hard to ';find love';. You can't just pick a person and jump into a romantic relationship. It's all about the growth of friendship. Allow your relationship to grow in the form of a slope, which is the only way it will work properly.





Heath
I personally believe there is someone out there for everyone. You are still young, you still have time. I know people who doesn't find true love until they are in there 40's. Give it some time.
Well, I stopped looking for love.... and one evening as my girls and I were heading out, I saw this awesome truck with one heck of a stud driving it! I said ';nice truck';... He came over after he parked we exchanged a few words and I took his number. I called him the next morning, we went out that night and the next day he asked if I would be his girlfriend.... It was SO cute!!!





That was back in 2000, been married over 6 years now, have two kids together and I love him more each day. Is it ';true love';? I think so... To me, ';true love'; is loving someone the way you want to be loved, unconditionally looking at them as if there is no other out there and choosing to stay when a storm hits.





Sure, we're not perfect, but I would rather fight with him then try to live with someone else. We have more good times then bad one now.... and sometimes life gets in the way. But, all in all, we have a pretty good marriage.





He still makes me weak in the knees, and I still get butterflies. I see myself growing old with my husband and sitting on the porch swing enjoying our retirement. :-)





Do you have hope? I hope so! Only you can answer that though... Have faith and hope that you too will find that someone who will love you for you... just stop looking for it....





As my Mom always says.... a watched pot never boils... So, stop looking and it will find you when you least expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment