Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you ever feel like just taking people's advice and going away forever?

why would i ?


wouldnt it be more fun to stay %26amp; bug them..


%26amp; hunny if you have people in your life who tell you that...i really suggest you find some new ones..





you don't deserve that !Do you ever feel like just taking people's advice and going away forever?
No I don'tDo you ever feel like just taking people's advice and going away forever?
@ tyms maybe
only if the place has clear blue skies, sand and lots of drinks......








oh, sorry.


no one should be telling you to go away and if they are, leave them, they are the ones with a problem
What good will it do..??
go away...you are depressing me
ok what's wrong!! ur asking all these questions that are making me sad and yes i do and yes to mostly all of ur questions!!
On the days I feel like that, I refuse to get dressed. I spend the day i the house, in jammies, watching television or movies that I enjoy. I call them non-participation days. Try it. You won't want to fell like going away for good after a day like that. You will, instead, feel rejuvenated and ready to start a brand new day. Tell those people that they would miss you if you went away forever!!!!!!
Yes... but I continue to hang on because I just can't go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment