Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'd like to relocate to AZ. Can anyone tell me about the people and give any other general info or advice?

I live in Phoenix where the majority of the population is from another state or country, so I don't think there's really a way to describe how the people are here. It's a big city (4.5 million in metro area) so there's people from all walks of life here. If you move to Phoenix stay on the North side of town or the suburbs. The South and West side has a lot of crime. I would also avoid Scottsdale unless you like being around people who judge you by material wealth more than character.I'd like to relocate to AZ. Can anyone tell me about the people and give any other general info or advice?
the people here are diverse, theres all sorts of people, every kind of person you can imagine.





phoenix is a huggee city, its where i live. theres a lot to do around here.








it reallylyyy hot in the summer though, it can make you feel sick how hot it gets....but you can cool off by going swimming and that stuff.





the weather isnt terrible in the winter, no snow in phoenix, although it does snow in other places like flagstaff.








all around its a pretty good place to be. :)I'd like to relocate to AZ. Can anyone tell me about the people and give any other general info or advice?
As everyone else said, it's too diverse for there to be much general info about the people in AZ. It's also hot as hell. Phoenix is especially boiling. Some places do get snow, but AZ in general is a really hot place. It's mostly desert as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment