Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So I took people's advice, do I look any better?

Before:





http://a261.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/60/l_3002de2e5db2d23eeba740b0a571dd24.jpg





After:





http://a149.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/108/l_15a2e9171fc7d2de08a947c60e3ca004.jpgSo I took people's advice, do I look any better?
I don't see the difference, your bangs are just to the side instead....So I took people's advice, do I look any better?
slightly prefer the bangs on you in the 1st pic, but they look good on you either way. It more struck me that you have quite a elongated face shape, so i feel a shorter hair cut would make the real difference. actually this being all too picky, have confidence, your face is stunning and hair colour is amazing, so just love it all
I like the first picture better. I wear bangs and I love them! I feel more like myself with them. But whenever I see my mother, she always pulls them off my face and says, ';Look at that noble forehead! Why are you hiding it?'; I say, ';I know it's there. Who else needs to know!'; That always makes her so mad!


Thanks! This was fun!
I think you look much better with your bangs! they suite you very well!! if you just trim them a little bit! I think it would look great.. but who cares!! what matters IS HOW U feel about yourself!! right? Im sure that everybody could easily tell you, that you look wonderfull! but if you dont feel it.. it wont make a big difference!
I actually really like the bangs on you. Not everyone can wear them, but the color is really good on you.
yes, the side bangs are better. but they will look better when grown out a little more.
Yes I like the bangs :)
You look really good in the before picture, your bangs are nice. :]
very pretty
Hm. I'm not sure. I think you look older in the second picture.
YES! Bangs look way better.
You look a lot better after:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment