Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you think it's right for this guy DJflare99 to go around giving people legal advice?

He himself claims to be an ER doctor...given his answers I think he is not. Then he goes around on here giving everyone legal advice? I'm just a little flustered. He mentioned something on a queastion I had....well basically he told us we were sue happy and iggnorant. Turns out we were right and now my 3 year old is in the hospital, and the doctors office has been closed due to malpractice. I didn't take his advice becasue that would be stupid....but I'm afraid some people on here might. Any comments?Do you think it's right for this guy DJflare99 to go around giving people legal advice?
While it may not be right for someone to give bad advice on a site like this. Without restricting free speech it is hard to do anything about it. If he in fact has a license to protect, he should be more careful about what he says. There is no substitute for bonafide expertise and the buyer must still beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment