Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please help with advice! Why do people think I am gay when i say..?

Why do people think I am gay when I say our ALMIGHTY lord Jesus Christ is embedded deep inside of me.





The man suffered for us so shouldn't he be embedded deep down inside all of us.





The man showed us when the going it's tough, he doesn't mind getting nailed for us. We ALL could learn a thing or two from him.Please help with advice! Why do people think I am gay when i say..?
Well, I don't think you sound gay, but you definitely sound like you are a big fan of the Penis.Please help with advice! Why do people think I am gay when i say..?
Jesus was a guy.





';Embedded deep inside of me'; sounds like a sexual innuendo. (IE: ';The other man was embedded deep inside of me.';)





Therefore: the way you are phrasing things makes you sound gay for Jesus. XD Rephrase it or something.
If you feel that strongly about Jesus, then good for you! I think the same way. He did die for us. Everyone else who reads this... how would you feel if you went through all Jesus did, and did it just for someone else and they just did nothing about it but say, ';Oh thanks, but I don't need you, I have my own life.'; I sure you wouldn't feel too proud. After all, He did give you your own life.


And so I think it's great that you feel that way about Jesus. That means that your life is heading in a good direction may I say.


P.S. I don't think it sounds gay! And also, I wouldn't care about what other people thought about me.
I'm sufficiently offended and hope you get reported for asking this ...





I think you have a right to say what ever you want ..and hate report monkeys but I'm offended ..and i understand why they say you're gay ..it's a gay thing to say ..
Just let me tell you something. Say the stuff out load to yourself sometime. Then listen to other people around you, what their conversations are as far as stupid perverted comments. Eventually you will learn what not to say and what to say in public. That will solve your problem.
Because their filthy words that come out of their filthy lips show their filthy thoughts of their filthy minds that comes from their filthy hearts. So, why do you even listen, that is pay them any real attention, or care what they say?
I think it's your use of the word embedded.


I'm a Christian, I understand what you're saying and agree, but I'd simply use a different word. Perhaps instilled.


Just a thought.
matthew:chapter 15 all the way thru just read it in the bible cause these people on this yahoo answers you can tell that they not of the lord the, the devil is in them and they dont even know it.
If they are saying you are gay for that, gayness was on their minds---I mean they think gay all the time, or should I say, like the world, and not godly thinking.
i think Jesus does exist inside us, and so does god, we just have to have faith in them. so don't listen to what others say or think of you. Just believe.
...Er...


No, because he's dead. Now unless you're a necrophile, you should probably stop saying that.
its gay because your being overdramatic
LoLoLoLoL I dunno.:)
I don't think you're gay, I think you want to have sex with your mother.
Sorry,jesus never has been deep inside me...
Kneel before the Coming of Christ.
You're not funny.
ppl just dont understand the whole concept of jesus and they think its dumb they just dont kno what they r talkin about
I'd like to be deep inside ToolGirl
Deleted in 5...4...3...2...





I'm not reporting you, but somebody is bound to do so.
we cant know their thoughts......





it isnt the right way to say it so they think youre lying.....born agains dont say stuff like that...
crap...
yeah its the work of satan dont listen too people praise jesus for what he did on the cross its satan that decieves people
don't worry about what other people say, it only matters how you feel! If you feel strongly about Jesus then be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment