Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spiritually speaking; doesn't it make you feel special that people want your answers, advice, and opinions?

Doesn't it feel good that some faceless, nameless, spirit actually wants your opinions, and is asking for them?





I mean, where I live, strangers don't really care what you think. This forum's sole purpose is to ask people what they really think. The great thing is because it is anonymous people are free to answer with the truth (among other things).





Strangers sharing sensitive information with strangers. Things that NEED to be talked about amongst the people of our world.





Isn't it great? Thoughts?Spiritually speaking; doesn't it make you feel special that people want your answers, advice, and opinions?
I love it


the interenet was the best thing that ever happened to me really


I am alone most times and to be able to speak and share and get to know people from all over the world


yes it feels goodSpiritually speaking; doesn't it make you feel special that people want your answers, advice, and opinions?
I like it because I live in the armpit of the midwest, and people around here are very closed minded and shallow, in general. I have very few people I can talk to with any depth, and none that I care to discuss/debate spiritual issues with--usually because I don't trust that their assertions come from education, but rather just ';what I feel';.





It's great to see that there ARE people out there who are similar to me and interested in the same types of ideas and philosophies, or at least in sharing WHY they think differently in a coherent manner.
I tend to agree. I am still surprised every time I happen to get a BA, too. Is my opinion really all that worthwhile? I mean, it is in some categories, like US Tax, because that is my profession, and I give well-researched and referenced answers. But R%26amp;S is just my opinion, most of the time.





BUT, I respect and value the advice, answers, and opinions that I get here, so I suppose it should be no different for anyone else. I don't know if anyone here really, really cares what I think, but they seem to pay attention on occasion.





Ask on!





Blessings!
Aren't we all here to ask/answer questions?


I look at it as more along the lines of sharing information!! Imput, and knowledge!!


For shut-ins, and people who don't have a lot of friends, this place is great for company!!





Advise is free, and the nice thing is that you don't have to take it!


And opinions are like ? well, everybody has one!!!!
Well, I wouldn't go as far as saying they WANT my opinions. But since it's an open board, they get them.





Sometimes what I say makes sense, strikes a chord, other times it doesn't. That's OK.





I've learnt at least as much as I might have 'inspired' here. Much more, probably.





So yeah. It's all good, in my opinion.


.
Yes - it broadens your outlook in a way. You realise that not everyone shares your views. I imagine this could be quite a surprise to some people! Also, people can give their honest opinions instead of having to be politically correct - although that's not always a good thing.
Most people here don't want truly honest opinions. They're seeking validation for what they already think.





If all questions were forced to be sent to vote, not guaranteeing that an answer that lines up with the asker's existing viewpoint, very few people would participate here.
It makes me feel special that you guys care enough about me to give well thought out, articulate and sensitive answers to my requests for opinions and advice. Thank you. :o)
They just think they want my advice, answer or opinion... when it comes right down to it its a thumbs down for me because I shoot from the hip and say what I feel needs to be said, not what they want to hear..
It certainly can be a rewarding experience, as long as you don't let the doomsayers and negatoids get you down.
:-D





Well, it is a good way to kill time. And a relatively painless way to interact with other people.
Spiritually speaking, I'm just in it for the laughs.
yes and sometimes it makes me feel better even if they didn't want my opinion.
I get VNs all the time...!!!
Yes, you are right.


One finds himself usefull and worthy.
sometimes but many times im wondering where are their moms?????????????????
  • pink blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment