Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I prefer wearing g strings but am afraid to have people glance at me in the locker the locker room. Advice?

Another silly but important question. In some ways, thongs and g strings are ';the new underwear for women'; but I am still shy about having my rear end shown in public. I don't want to go back to bikinis and briefs because of locker room issues also. Any advice would be helpful. It's a pain having to hide behind a stall just to get into my workout wear for fear someone will be glancing at my choice of panties.I prefer wearing g strings but am afraid to have people glance at me in the locker the locker room. Advice?
If you like them, wear them.I prefer wearing g strings but am afraid to have people glance at me in the locker the locker room. Advice?
as long as ur convenient %26amp; comfortable, 4get what they'll say..





they're just envy coz they dont have d right body suited 4 a thong..
JUST WEAR THEM IF IT MAKES U FEEL GOOD :)


another new thing u might like to try....


cute boxer shorts for the ladies...


sporty,sexy,but gives u coverage :) try!!
wear what you want.... just think no VPL's visable pantie lines.. if your comfy with your butt dont worry.. be true to yourself. who knows maybe the others are checking you out because they wish they could be brave like you....
Just wear whatever kind of panties you want, if any of the other girls make fun of you, cast aspersions on their sexuality. If they're spending all that time checking out your panties then you are intitled to wonder aloud why they are so obsessed.
Who gives a sh-t what other people think! It's not their


a-s! If they want to look then let em. And if they say something they're just jealous cuz they are too scared to show off their ugly a-s. It's not like your walking around the entire qym that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment