Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do you give other people better advice than you give yourself?

Absolutely! I like very much to try and give helpful advice to people, trying to calm them down, so on and so forth. But when I am faced with a rotten situation I tend to go off the deep end, instead of standing back and thinking about the situation without going all to pieces! Maybe I will learn to relax, like the advice to I give to so many others.Do you give other people better advice than you give yourself?
When I am on Yahoo! Answers, I feel different. I feel more smarter than I was a second ago. I found that most people actually have been more interested in Yahoo! Answers because they can ask questions and answer questions. They find out things that they never have before. When it comes to advice, nobody wants to take their own! If it's a dating questions people just say whatever, nothing good. When people have troubles, they come up with a solution that they thought they never could make up! I found that Yahoo! Answers has encouraged me to take other peoples advice, use it, and also use mine too! Some people even ask questions that they don't need to because they turn out using their own advice! I think that if people took less time asking questions about problems they have in their lives and try how to figure it out themselves. Sometimes, when you actually take the time to think, you can solve the problem to everything.Do you give other people better advice than you give yourself?
Well, sometimes.


I guess I give good advice, and I want to follow it, but it's just really hard sometimes.


It sounds easy when you say it to someone else but when someone else gives you the same advice, it's not as easy as you think.
The advice I give myself is the same that I give to everyone else, it's what I know I should do but I just can't bring myself to do it. With guys for example, I can be really shy with them but crazy outgoing with people I know and I know that I should talk to them but I feel as if I can't. I hope that the advice I give will help someone to reach their goals better than it does when I give it to myself. :-/





Lindsay





Can I sing?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
sure......sometimes...........it's alot easier to tell people the right thing to do, than to actually do it urself......suddenly, everything is totally different when it's actually UR fellings envolved. and most of the time when feelings r envolved, common sense gets thrown right out the window!!! lol
OMG yes! It is so easy to know the right thing to tell someone, but then to actually follow it yourself? Jeez. When you're in the situation it is a different story, I wish I were better at just doing what I would tell someone else to do.
We've all done it. It's just human nature to ';tend'; to dish out advice quick, and then forget to take our own advice.





There's many reasons why we don't. Then we do. Then we don't. (lol)
I believe most people do.





Who wants to listen to yourself.





That would mean you talk to youself.





Do you?





If so, are you normal?
of course. that is why i always learn stuff the hard way, if only i listened to my own advice more maybe i wouldn't have so many broken hearts or debts.
My advice comes mostly from mistakes I've made. It is also easier to assess a problem when you are not experiencing the emotions of going through it.
no, i give the same advice to myself and everybody else, it's just that they listen to me and i don't.
Yes, lol funny you should ask that question I was actually thinking it to myself before and I never take any of my own advice usually.
Absolutely! We are not objective about ourselves. But we can be with someone else. We have the ability to observe what the person is incapable of observing.
Absoulutly, probably cuz im looking from the outside looking in and not being in trying to look in as stupid as that may sound. ITs all about perspective.
Yes I do! I try to give myself advice but rarely listen to myself.
probablyy.. i dont listen to myselff; i listen to other people but i give people good advice
i think yes because if im the one who is giving advice to my self there was always a doubt.im not following what i think is good.hehe
I think you should think about your self first because or heck of that just give better advice for you and other people
No, its just that I never take the advice I give myself. Giving others is a lot easier than giving yourself.
Nope, anyone can come to me for advice, and they do...who do I go to? %26gt;.%26lt;
It eally seems so. I mean if you tell yourself to jump off a 5 story building, would you!? LOL
yes i give good advice but when it comes to myself i have a hard time doing what i kno i should
ALWAYS!
Always
I guess I do I have never listened to what I have to say,wow that sounds weird.
I give myself *great* advice. Don't often take it . . . .
Don't think it's better, but I sure should practice what I preach. I need more practice.
All the time!
YES ALL THE TIME!!!
i would say 86% of people never take their own advice, i am in that 86%.
yepp, all the time. I dont take my own advice.
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment