Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm 15 years old and want to start the p90 workout, any advice from people who have done it?

I'm 15, 215 lbs, and 5'8, girl.


I'm looking to start the p90 program so I can eventually do the p90x. My parents and I belong to a gym but I feel it isn't doing anything.


I'm willing to try anything.





Any advice on what equipment I need for p90 (and the weight of dumbells)?





Also, if anyone knows where I can buy the p90 program cheaper.





thanks =)I'm 15 years old and want to start the p90 workout, any advice from people who have done it?
I am 22 and I did P90 when I was about 17, after that, I became a health and fitness addict. It literally changed my body and my life! Then I tried P90x and let me tell you- It is TOUGH! I am a massive workout fanatic as well as a personal trainer, and I truly believe if you want to change your body in a short amount of time, the P90 series is the way to go!


You will need dumbbells or resistance bands. Resistance bands would be a cheaper option because you can adjust how hard it is rather than buying a bunch of different weights!


I go to the gym nearly every day and usually get in a pretty intense workout, but once in a while I like to throw a little bit of P90x in there to shake things up! ;)


Good luck! And trust me,if you follow the P90 plan and eat a good diet- you will be AMAZED!!!!





I also included a link below that tells how to increase your efforts from exercise by boosting your metabolism and increasing fat burning without using diet pills, etc...Check it out!!!I'm 15 years old and want to start the p90 workout, any advice from people who have done it?
The pattern for losing weight is not difficult - consume less and exercise more - the difficulties surface when we actually try to put that into practice! There are plenty of opportunities to fail in the big wide world aren't there?! The one method which really worked for me was green tea, it can be checked out in the resource box underneath, they have a handful of free trials left, it has been highlighted in Reader's Digest and CNN. I worked off 30 pounds, it really does work!
omg im 14 and im getting p90 yea it works my brother who is 20 uses it and hes in fantastic shape i cant wait! so yea it should work for you if you follow the routine





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment