Thursday, July 29, 2010

Revamping the wardrobe - Advice please people!?

How do,





New years here and it's time to kick it off with a wardrobe full of new gear.





I'm 29, 6 foot, cropped hair with blonde highlights and ruffled look, 34 waist, 44 chest and good physique. Got a V shaped torso so I have to wear heavily tailored shirts as square cut ones make me look like a yacht sail.





I wear tailored shirts (Peter Werth usually), jeans (diesel boot cut) and shoes or if it's more casual then I go for slim fit T's with short arms (OK ok, to show the arms off), jeans and some retro trainers.





Thing is, I've worn that get up for a good 12 months now, and I need to move the game on! So any advice people? No skinny fit jeans, I work out and they make me look wierd!!!Revamping the wardrobe - Advice please people!?
Get a Persnol shopper, they can work wonders.Revamping the wardrobe - Advice please people!?
include one of these, they will be hot in 2009...http://www.kleverkloggs.co.uk/collection鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment