Saturday, July 31, 2010

I like to help people (mainly with problems, advice, and any other help) I like to shop and i love fashion...?

What career options should i look for, what should i major in?


I am very undecisive and will be a junior in college this semester...I was a marketing major but I changed it because I felt I was a little shy for a career in that...Now I switched it to English, secondary education but i don't think I would enjoy that either...any suggestions...I'd appreciate if I only recieve SERIOUS answers please.I like to help people (mainly with problems, advice, and any other help) I like to shop and i love fashion...?
well i had a friend like you. she loved fashion and shopping so i belive her major was claled fashion merchandising. Which is basically marketing and economic based. I don't know where you go to school but check out their curriculum and see. Whatever you chose its ideal to have a solid background in something else. A background in business or marketing can not hurt you. But its up to you to make your degree work for you. Its justa paper after all, lifeless, yet so meaningfulI like to help people (mainly with problems, advice, and any other help) I like to shop and i love fashion...?
that is exactly what i like to do. i love giving advice and i love fashion. a career that is really good for both those things is to be an image consultant. people would come to you and pay you to tell them how to dress better. this career has advice in it mixed with fashion.


an idea of what image consultants really do: watch TLC's What Not to Wear with Stancy London and Clinton Kelly
SINCE YOU LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE A CAREER IN HUMAN SERVICES CAN COVER A ENTIRE FIELD OF HELPING OTHERS. I WORK IN A MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC AND THEY CAN ALWAYS USE PEOPLE THAT HAVE A KNACK FOR HELPING OTHERS. UNLESS YOU PLAN ON BEING A CLOTHES DESIGNER I WOULD SAY LEAVE THE SHOPPING AND FASHION AS A HOBBY OR A PAST TIME FAVORITE!!!! GOOD LUCK IN WHATEVER CAREER PATH YOU DECIDE TO ATTAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment