Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do you intentionally give people bad advice just for laughs?

If I honestly thought they were going to follow it, I would laugh my azz off. But I don't think anyone has thus far, so I just post the craziest thing I can think ofDo you intentionally give people bad advice just for laughs?
not for laughs...for revenge or to be sure they mess up and I'm still number one...


I'm a horrible person...Do you intentionally give people bad advice just for laughs?
Never
NO! I have had this done to me though! NOT funny!
Not I
That's cruel
only on P%26amp;S
Not if I think they are being serious....or wait....was that only when they are being serious. Which ever, I am bad when the mood strikes.
yes
no.. i try to put myself in their shoes.. and see want they are feeling and give advice that way..
No, it's always unintentional!


But it's nice to laugh!
No! But probably have by not realizing it and way to late in the posting to go back and change.


I HAVE DONE THIS! I felt so bad I did go back and Edit Content with telling them.


But some questions do deserve it, with out a doubt!
no
I intentionally do a lot of things just for laughs.
No,That would just be mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment