Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice do you have for people that constantly get violation notices from Yahoo?

i will quote Jim Carey here, ';Stop breaking the law {rules} @sshole!';What advice do you have for people that constantly get violation notices from Yahoo?
stop being so rude and offensiveWhat advice do you have for people that constantly get violation notices from Yahoo?
I am wondering the same thing....I have not been abusive but I think someone is stalking me for some reason...I have seen horrible answers and questions and horrible remarks made, however I get targeted. The first time, it hurt my feelings, but today after this time, I really don't give a darn. People are crazy and it really doesn't matter in the big scheme of life.
Stop doing what you are doing wrong
pay no mind to the corporate types!


march onward!
If a person constantly gets violation notices, then they should re-read the rules and regulations. If a person can't understand what they mean, then perhaps that person is too young or immature to be on Yahoo in the first place.
I have just got two ids deleted in just 17 days!its really unbelieveable.and just today I got an id deleted and I don't know why.Its just shocking and makes me cry.First I used to lave yahoo,but now i just can say with bold words that,';yahoo sucks';.


and I think my one is a record that no one have done,I would just advice them that ';try to beat me';!
I don't know. Yesterday someone posted a question about someone digging up your buried child and buttf***ing them. I responded to let them know how offended I was (my child recently passed, I was more than offended and said so) and I received a violation for my response. I just finished e-mailing a response to the violation team (or whatever they are) and told them that I find it appalling that my answer was insulting to someone else and yet that question made it past them in the first place. I told them that this person also posted a question about doing things to dead infant (I can't even type it, disgusting) and they shouldn't just receive violations, they should have their acct deleted.


That was my first violation ever, and after seeing what you can be sent a violation for, I don't give a damn what they violate me for. They let so much shyt get by them, but then harass people for next to nothing.
Read the notices about what you've done wrong, and then NEVER do it again.
stop pissing people off.
stop doing whatever it is that you are getting the violations for..
Good Job!!! Keep it Up!!!!
None, because sometimes the violation comes to you and your question is no different in format than the others that doesn't get a violation. It's hard to understand sometimes..what they're doing.....double standards or something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment