Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hey I really need advice from people who are spiritual...I had someone read my fortune BUT....?

I had someone I know (a family member) read my fortune and they said things that were incredibly detailed and accurate, but after she did the readings, she kept on making berating comments and tellling me things are not gonna work out for me, that I am such a dreamer, etc..They've even laughed when they knew I lost everythign I cared about. Things have gone so wrong for me and I am wondering if it is because of her negative energy? Can someone like her who has scene what's in my heart affect my destiny or not? Any advice?Hey I really need advice from people who are spiritual...I had someone read my fortune BUT....?
no one can change what you do or how you live your life or your destiny. what they can do, is plant ideas in your head, leading you to feel down and like things won't work out. when you feel this way, your life can go downhill because you won't try as hard if you feel you will fain anyway. cheer up- know that you control your life= God would neber let someone else control your destiny- that would take your free agency which is against His plan. i've been told that fortune tellers (real ones) get their power from satan- that he palnts ideas and thoughts and that is why it can be so dangerous- he is one that does not want you to succeed- any doubt he can leave with you- he will. clear your mind from the reading- you can have a wonderful life if you set your mind to it and go about things prayerfully.Hey I really need advice from people who are spiritual...I had someone read my fortune BUT....?
You did not play with the devil but with someone who has no idea what they are doing. You went to the 7-11 to have surgery! This family member is a fake as they probably know more about you and can make educated guesses. Forget this person. If you are really interested in psychics the net has a few good ones but you have to look. Read George Anderson's ';Into the Light'; or do a google on him and his books. He's cool.
First off, I don't think it's very ';amazing'; that a family member could give you a ';detailed and accurate'; description of your life...of course they know things about you....sounds like they are trying to wake you up and put your life on a different track....in other words - Tough Love....that's the only ';destiny'; going on here...trying to make you be more realistic about the way the world is may be the only way they can try to get through to you...
First of all.... Breathe.... her negative energy is not doing anything to you. However, you are still looking outside of yourself for your answers and for the source of your problems. This is never where we find genuine answers. Even Jesus told us where heaven is....';it is in you.'; When you look to readers, fortune tellers, psychics and the like you are giving your power away. Listen to the still small voice within you. Don't look for curses from outside of you. It isn't ';her negative energy'; giving you problems...it is your idea that she has given you negative energy that is hiding the true source of your issues which is your own fears.





God bless.
You should only allow God to speak truth into your life. Go to His word for His promises. A 'reading' (only God knows whats in your heart) no matter how accurate is not from God. You can cancel any curses that have been spoken to you or over you in the name of Jesus!
Fortunetellers are false prophets; do not listen to anything she says. Pray for her instead.


Receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and let Him bless your life.


God Bless.
play with the Devil ....you get burned....he mean you no good...........
u make ur own destiny ignor dat shyt
God is against you visiting such persons and for very good reasons too. This is the very same reason. They will tell you details about your life....that is a fact..but they did not come by it through reading your mind. They came by it through demonic forces...these demons knows every little detail of your life and they are very good messengers. It is the same thing that happens when the call up what appear to be the ';spirit'; of a dead relative, when it is actually demons who are parading as the person. If they have foretold your future, then i can guarantee you that they will to the best of their ability make whatever was told to you come to pass.





You must repent and renounce ever going to that person...you have given these demons direct entry to your life and they will not stop until they destroy it. Let me guess.. things began to go wrong after you visited???





Please go to God in prayer and repent of it in the name of Jesus Christ. Then out loud rebuke those spirits and command them to leave you in the name of Jesus. Otherwise i can guarantee you that no good will come of this.





God bless you richly
NO she cannot affect your destiny. Sounds like to me she was being cruel.





While I am a believer in psychic abilities I also think some people are not sincere and she wasn't. Don't care how correct she may have been. She may have gotten some of that info from family and you may have accidently told her the answer and she just re-worded it. Was this a recorded session? if so listen to it again.





God gave us free will and the will to change our destiny. That negative crap she told you don't focus on that and focus on positive things going on in your life.





Please don't ask her for another reading.
I think that fate is fate. Time is time. Its the choices that YOU make that matter. They are called READERS because they predict what your fortune will be. They cannot effect it. The only way they can effect it is if the effect you with the reading (as she seems to have). For example, if it were not for your discomfort with the reading then you would have not asked this question therefore resulting in a different fate. By asking the question you have presented me with the choice to answer it or not, effecting my fate. But I made the final decission to answer it. You, like the reader, have presented me with another pathway.





Maybe its your own knowledge of the reading and the discomfort you feel from it that is effecting your choices. This is why i think readings are silly and a bit dangerous really because although we may hear things that we like, we may also hear things that might distress us.





I once had my palm read by a man who i did not pay or anything. I met him whilst waiting to get my palm read by a 'professional' who was making money from it. He was just watching and shaking his head. I asked him why he was doing this and he told me that the 'professional' was doing everything wrong and that he was even reading the wrong hands! he said that the art had been passed down his family for generations. My left hand has only one line. A very hard, deep, straight line that travels from one side of my hand, to the other. I have always thought it odd and the guy said that it is very rare. He said some other things that are unimportant as to now but he did not say anything negative. Since then i have almost felt uplifted and more confident about my life and what i want to do with it. This has obviously worked in the opposite way for you, making you feel unhappy and depressed, resulting in hard times seeing harder.





Readers attempt to TELL your future and may INFLUENCE you to make certain choices. This is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment