Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please help im pregnant and im 17 and i need advice from people should i give up my boyfriend is goin to care.

for it. But my parents are fine but its due in august. PLEASE HELP. Im so scared going thru this. I really need advice.My boyfriend said he's goining to support me. He's 21 years old. I got a scholarship from UCLA.I could'nt believe it but i might have enought time to go to school. And I dont want to give it all up.I study really hard to get a scholarship from a college. But I didnt know it was UCLA. i dont know wat to choose. Please helpPlease help im pregnant and im 17 and i need advice from people should i give up my boyfriend is goin to care.
There are options -- you can have your cake and eat it too : )


Talk to the school about it -- most colleges now have


programs so that people who have children, or who are


expecting can still attend %26amp; usually they really help you out


with taking care of the child -- and if you want to live on campus,


normally the schools are cool about it %26amp; have dorms for


you.





If it's like far far away from your home and you dont' want to


take the baby away from your parents and boyfriend, than


I would say -- get an apartment in the middle of your college


%26amp; hometown -- or maybe even just see if your boyfriend is


willing to commute from an apartment down by UCLA to


wherever he works. Than you can always bring the baby


home to see your mom on the weekends.





Everything will be ok -- I know it seems really


hard to believe, especially when plans get all


messed up.. but just have faith that everything


will work out.Please help im pregnant and im 17 and i need advice from people should i give up my boyfriend is goin to care.
Maybe you should discuss with your man about moving there. I don't know where you live now. But if he is willing to be with you and to support you then maybe you guys should go all the way and move in together and be a family. Just a thought.
Your emotions are normal! Bring up with the father of the child how you are feeling. He might be experiencing the same thing. Yes, going to school while being pregnant is difficult. I work full time, pregnant and I have a toddler at home, and I am a full time student. (thank goodness for on line classes). Just stay focused and don't give up on your dreams. You don't have to choose you can have both.
Wait.... WHY isn't he in jail?





Sorry, the minute you opened your legs, you closed you opportunities to get a second-level education.
give it up. it'll ruin your life.
It's possible to go to school with a baby...people do it everyday! Yes, it will be HARD, and you will be stressed out and tired, but it is completely do-able. I'm 38 weeks pregnant and on a full ride at UNC, and I can tell you right now, it SUCKS walking to class and squeezing in desks! But at the end of it all, it is going to be so worth it. Going to college is going to be what's best for you AND for the baby. One thing you should look into too is a daycare for the children of students. We have one here that is great, and offers scholarships and grants so that it is more affordable for student parents. If you look into all of the resources UCLA offers (and I'm sure they have a TON since it's a big school, like here), you can do it...especially with the support of your boyfriend. Take advantage of this opportunity!! You can do it!! Good luck, and if you ever need to talk, email me!
I'll have the baby.





If no one wants it.
Calm down.


Okay, you have been brave until now. Well done. This must be very stressful for you. It's great to see someone your age worrying about the baby, too.


I advise that you go through with the pregnancy. Put the baby up for adoption through a reliable service (start looking into that now). That way, the child will have people looking after it who a willing to. You will be able to continue school and the financial responsilbility will be off your shoulders.


Hang in there and you'll be fine. Might I suggest a journal? They're great to release emotions.


I've included the website for the Mormon Adoption Service. The people using it are Christians, so the child will have responsible caregivers.


:) Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment