Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do people that give advice and try to help people the people that need the most help?

Answering questions here is a way for me to keep my mind off of my own problems (I see that other people have it worse than me!). That doesn't mean I need help.





Good question, though.





Bleh.Do people that give advice and try to help people the people that need the most help?
Yes. People answer questions on here if they have been through similar situations. The genuine people who want to give advice on say, what to do if your partner cheats on you, have most probably been in a similar situation. Not to say this is indicative of everybody on here. Very good question though! And i hope i don't need help because i answered it!!
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment