Saturday, July 31, 2010

I think im pregnant i feel pregnant but its so confusing could do with some health and advice here people?

ok so im 19 im very healthy, ok so three months ago i had a 1 night stand (not proud of it but it happens) please note i was on my period it was 2 days before the end of it. anyway ive had ';periods'; but then i was talking to my friend and she told me that she had bleeding accompanied by cramps when pregnant. i have took pregnancy tests they are all negative and have the following symptoms, fatigue, occasionally i feel like im going to pass out (which isn't fun) i feel sick and keep having headaches, what are the chances of me being pregnant whilst i was nearing the end of my period, and also having vaginal bleeding who has had vaginal bleeding and cramps if so what do the cramps feel like?!?!!!? Please help i'm confused also ive had these symptoms for just over 2 months help!!!!!!!!!I think im pregnant i feel pregnant but its so confusing could do with some health and advice here people?
i think that your making yourself worried to the point that your making yourself sick. i did this being worried about my 2 year old. and then one day i realized after i quit worrying and long down the road that i was pregnant. it wasnt until i missed my period that i got suspicious this time. and yes i know what it's like to have a one nighter. try to keep it safe next time. take a test by now it can tell you if you are or not. and sayin they are neg if its past 6 weeks since the last time you had sex then most likely they are right.I think im pregnant i feel pregnant but its so confusing could do with some health and advice here people?
well i am 18 and currently 24 weeks pregnant and i got pregnant the first time me and my fiance did it, but i didnt find out till about 5 weeks. I also thought i had my ';period';, that's why i didn't think i was pregnant. I also had cramping, breast tenderness and fatigue. Go to the doctor, that's the only way to be absolutely sure.
If you've felt like this 4 over 2 months then why have't you went 2 the doctor????
go to the doctor its a billion times more accurate

No comments:

Post a Comment