Thursday, July 29, 2010

University/Collage or people with careers need advice.?

Hey guys just looking towards the Future. I am in high school right now and don't know what to do when I graduate how did you guys pick what you wanted to do?





Thank youUniversity/Collage or people with careers need advice.?
o my. it took me a while to see what i was supposed to be doing was right in front of me. i taught pre school for my church, i eventually realized that is what i wanted to do. except i wanted to teach special needs kids. i have a soft spot for children that need extra help and love. it depends.





if i were you, id take a career aptitude test, it seriously helped me.


and when you find out what you want to do, then pick the college. dont pick the college before you pick what you want to do. certain schools may be good for one thing and not for the other.





start shadowing, i shadowed nurses because i thought i wanted to do that, i realized it was all paperwork and stuff i didnt want to do. so shadow, and take an online aptitiude test, or talk to your guidance counselor about the test. and last, make sure you enjoy it, dont do it just for the money or whatever, you have to like what youre going to be doing for the rest of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment