Saturday, July 31, 2010

HELP- Can at least 10 people give me advice- THANK YOU




Please read everyone and tell me what you think! thanks!


i wrote about a man that refuses to plan ahead at all. i talked to him about it nicely for a compromise.thinking we could talk and come to a decision to make us both happy. she said men that make plans ahead or just whipped or a sissy. he told me i asked you to go to a wedding ahead of time. he said you should take that as a compliment bc i wont take just anybody. some women wouldnt deserve to go with me. is he is just fool of hisself? he is 31 and i dont think anyone should be talking that way? what do you think?








HELP- Can at least 10 people give me advice- THANK YOU
sounds like he is being and A** to you and doesn't make plans ahead of time because he is afraid to commit to themHELP- Can at least 10 people give me advice- THANK YOU
My God this *****ole just loves him self, You should thank him for asking you to go to this wedding, then tell him that you deserve the better company then him, i would rather stay at home on my own then put up with a vain idiot like him...
I'm a fly by my seat kinda gal too. If he were a planner, you'd complain he's not spontaneous enough.





As far as his comment, he sounds arrogant. Not my kinda guy. Good luck with that mess.
He is seriously deranged if he thinks an adult relationship is only about HIS wants, needs, or desires. If he can't function as a COUPLE where the relationship includes him as much of you as it does him then he needs to date himself and leave the females of the world alone.
Quite frankly he is just plain SELFISH. Anybody who thinks the whole world has to revolve around him and his schedule doesn't really take anybody else into consideration. I don't think this person has much respect for anybody else. You can't MAKE him change if he doesn't see that he has a problem.
sounds like this guy needs to do a lot of growing up,he will b the kind of guy(if he really beleaves what he is saying is true,that )that has no retiremnent or any kind of insurance,,i don tthink i would want him as a husband ..peace
He's immature and yes full of himself. He thinks you should be grateful that he even spends time with you at all. He's a loser. Tell him to grow up! He doesn't make plans ahead of time because he's irresponsible and immature.
I wouldn't want anything to do with a man who'd make statements like:


';some women wouldnt deserve to go with me';


';men that make plans ahead or just whipped or a sissy';





He sounds like a jerk.



What's the big deal here, you either crap or you get OFF the pot. one way or the other, and he's right YOU should feel HONORED to be asked by him because no one else will put up with your bossy, pushy attitude. Just enjoy life as it comes and stop making problems in life!!
I hope he is worth it - sounds to me like he is very full of himself and thinks you are LUCKY to be with him - do you feel that way?
wow. arrogance at its best. total turn off to me. and the more time your w/ him the worst it will be.





bye bye id say.
Conceited and cocky, those are not good qualities. Why are you with him, he sounds dumb....

No comments:

Post a Comment