Sunday, July 25, 2010

This guy wants me to send him ';pictures of me'; I need advice to tell him I dont send ';pictures'; to people Help?

Ok, this guy I like wants me to send him ';pictures of me'; as naked. but i don't like to do that sorta thing as in sending it in pictures. So how do i tell him i don't want to send him pictures in away he will understand and not think i am ';lame'; ?This guy wants me to send him ';pictures of me'; I need advice to tell him I dont send ';pictures'; to people Help?
just be like: ';I'd rather show you in person (;';This guy wants me to send him ';pictures of me'; I need advice to tell him I dont send ';pictures'; to people Help?
you could try saying you think its immature to send pictures and and say ';wouldn't it be more fun in person?'; that makes you seem more sophisticated, like you're just too good for sending pictures. if you're not on that level or you're not even dating, then just tell him that you're not that kind of girl. if he doesn't respect that you don't want to show you're body in that way then you shouldn't want to try to impress him anyway. i'm sorry if this sounds kind of preachy! but i'm just trying to help. definitely don't give in to him even if he begs, nowadays if you're a minor and you send pictures it's considered illegal! it's called sexting by the way lol.


good luck!
Ummm being a woman and having respect for yourself isn't lame. Who in the hell said that? Look you tell him you don't feel comfortable sending those kind of photos. If he cares about you he will understand. If not you need to keep it moving and leave him at the doorstep because no man should make you feel like you have to do something you don't want to.
there is NOTHING lame about that.


And there is no way you can tell him no nicely! I say go smack him. I hate guys like these, I swear. I've been through something like this before and trust me, it ruins your life. Kick this guy to the curb, and tell him to f*ck off, before you f*ck him up.
Doesn't Matter if he thinks your lame. If he's asking for naked pictures of you, and you arnt going out with him or you dont know him well or at all then he's a perv. End of story.
just flat out tell him that you're not going to risk that.


if he is already making you do that, what do you think he'd make you do for him in a relationship? i wouldn't risk it girl. :P
tell him directly that you dont want to who cares what he thinks if he judges you then forget about him if he is your bf then break it off cause its your choice not his

No comments:

Post a Comment