Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some really good advice please people?

me and my boyfriend have been together a year and a half , in april he kissed another girl at a night club, she told me ( as she thought it was my boyfriend she was having the conversation with ) he denies it, he hasn't changed with me he still the same as when we 1st met cuddling all the time kissing me telling me he loves me rings me all the time, texts me all the time, were together all the time accept for when he goes out with his mates on the odd occasion..so im just wondering why hasn't he admitted it to me? as i know its the truth he did kiss her and its not just a rumour ?... why does he stay with me? why hasn't he said yeah i kissed her instead of deneying it ??..HELP!!, also hes just acting so normall with me i dont understand, why does he never let his phone out of his site but then stil be all over me like nothings wrong ???I need some really good advice please people?
He's obviously hiding something.





If he isn't letting his phone out of sight, he could be texting other people.





He might feel as though he wants to tell you, but loves you too much to want anything bad happening, like breaking up.





Why haven't you confronted him anyways? That's what i'd do.I need some really good advice please people?
Hi,


Do you know for sure this girl is saying the truth maybe she just wants you to break up with him so she can have him. She is probably just jealous .


If you have a picture or video then that changes the subject. Ask him why is he denying it does he feel really sorry for what he has done that he wants to forget it . Or is it that he wants it to seem as if he hasn't done anything .Or lastly maybe he was drunk and can't remember!





If its the first:forgive him and really see if he is sorry.


If its the second tell him that it is not as if nothing has happened that he can ignore it ! Ask for an apology or break up with him.


If its the third then well tell him to keep his drinking moderate and to stay near close friends that would not let that happen.
He kissed her. Ummm thats it. He was probably drunk and looking for company. He hasnt told you becasue who the heck would??? It so minor and why stuff up a good relationship with one foolish little mistake.
Maybe it was simply a drunken kiss and he's totally forgoetten about it.


It's possible the girl kinda threw herself at him -- you know the type, the kind that don't care if the guy's taken or not. If you still feel the same way about him and he still feels the same about you, I'd let it go.





Or if you can't stand it, confront him and get it over with.
One kiss with another girl should not ruin your relationship.


Girls and boys do it ALL the time but it doesn't mean they love you less. Infact probably the opposite. OK, so he had one kiss, so what. If he is treating you the same and still loves you then get over it. He probably had drink in him if he was at a night club and people do all sorts after a couple of drinks, don't they. If it has happened only th eonce then move on. If It becomes a regular thing, then questions should be asked. x

No comments:

Post a Comment