Thursday, July 29, 2010

NFL CHEERLEADER ADVICE...Any former NFL cheerleaders or people who know a lot about it?

ANy advice on how to make the team. Please be as detailed as possible about exactly what i should be working on and need to know how to do.





I have a little less than a year for any of the nfl tryouts so tell me your idea of what I should be working on...





THANKSNFL CHEERLEADER ADVICE...Any former NFL cheerleaders or people who know a lot about it?
You have to not only look good but also know how to dance. Try running hills to get in great shapeNFL CHEERLEADER ADVICE...Any former NFL cheerleaders or people who know a lot about it?
Have you ever been to ultimatecheerleaders.com. It's a fan site where they know a lot about auditions and tips for cheerleaders for NFL and other leagues. You could ask those guys for advice.
I was a cheerleader once, got kicked off because they said that you're not supposed to have a bulge in your skirt, whatever that means. That's not the point though, I would try to get on the Dallas Cowboys cheerleading show.
its going to be hard cause my girl trydout for the UCF cheer squad and needed a 2500 and got a 2225 and she was the head cheerleader on a 13-1 football team and the homecoming queen
i Think actual Cheerleading would help and most Cheerleaders are like Models so look into that as well
I don't know but, I'm sure it helps if you are HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment