Saturday, July 31, 2010

I have a problem with my marriage that my husband doesnt know about, I need some advice from people?

Well i just got married June 18th 2009, there is one problem that i have about our marriage and i knew it might be a problem when we got married. My husband lives in the United Kingdom and I live in the United States, he's in the Royal Navy and well i am waiting to get my visa so i can live and work in the UK. The problem is I am not happy. I don't work or go to school here. The reason i don't work or go to school is because my husband said that i was going to go to the UK in Aug 1 to see him for 3 weeks. Well he said to me that he is taking care of my flight but he hasn't gotten it. He told me that he is going to get it when he gets paid the 31st of july which is dumb because the flight would cost twice. Then he says he has people that owe him money so he will call them. So since last week we have emailed each other and not once has he said anything about me going over there. I am worried that he will end up saying no to me. Well honestly i cant have a marriage like this. I thought i was going to be ok with this but i am not. I don't like things being un decided and i don't like last minute things. I also don't like not doing anything. I am use to working or going to school but not just hanging out at home and doing nothing. He emails me and tells me he went to the movies did this did that. It annoys me honestly. I dont even feel like emailing him back. He emails twice a day sometimes 3 and sometimes i want to write him a nasty letter just because he annoys me. Am i in the wrong with all this? How can i explain to him my feelings without hurting him ? I love my husband i just hate this situation. I just need advice thanks everyoneI have a problem with my marriage that my husband doesnt know about, I need some advice from people?
That is bad, sounds bad and im sorry your not enjoying your marriage the way it should be enjoyed, first of all, stop acting like a dumb girl just stand up and tell him, you know what, im going to skewl and im getting a job, i can't just stand here for nothing to happen. you shouldn't have gotten married unless everything was being taken care of, he might even have someone over there and thats the reason he wants you here.I have a problem with my marriage that my husband doesnt know about, I need some advice from people?
I would sit down and write him and tell him exactly how I feel. For goodness sakes he's your husband and if he loves and respects you no matter what he will respect your feelings.
if i were you i would just tell him. if he loves you he will make things work and try to make you happy.
If you love your husband then you need to be patient and have faith in him.You can't just be that childish that things like going to the movies etc can tease you and piss you off and makes you even want to send him nasty mails just to piss him off, because i would say that's pretty childish act that shouldn't come from a grown up,don't you think?!
So, just how well did you know him before you met him? It's just that he's not being particularly empathetic or reliable.. And, if you're so used to working, why can't you/couldn't you have bought your own ticket over to the UK?
How long have you guys been together for before you were married? It doesn't sound like you know each other very well! He should know that you being apart upsets you, and you should also feel secure enough to tell him how you are feeling about all of this. For him to be living in the UK and you to be in the US is a joke, that is not a marriage. I suggest you give him an ultamatiom...either he gets you there ASAP or you are leaving him. Long distance relationships don't work for the best of us. You need to speak up, tell him how you truely feel and get over there soon as before you get too lonely, and bored!
I don't understand how people would marry and then not be with the person they married? I would suggest that he cough up the money to get you there or you divorce. No sense in waiting around. Do what youw ant to do. Don't stop your aspirations and goals just because you married a guy in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment