Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guy Troubles. I need advice from people I don't know.?

The only reason I'm not running to my friends or my parents about our problems is because they've only heard what I've said about him and what he's said about me. Basically I have been with the same guy for a year and a half. Everyday we are fighting. It's over girls, and other guys. I can't trust him. He''s literally a pathological liar. But that's the thing. I can't give up on him. At least I feel like I don't have it in me. I find myself going crazy at times, even physco on him. I don't wanna do that to him, because I feel like everything he does he's lying about. Will he ever change? Do I need to lay off his case? Or do I need to completely give up when things get ruff? I'm missing school today, because I couldn't even get up because we were outside yelling and screaming all night. Please help me. I need an answer.Guy Troubles. I need advice from people I don't know.?
Girl you sound like me.I just asked a question on here and got the best answers.Leave him,because after all that cheating he is doing on you,he will either leave you,or give you something.Thank God the only thing I got was a broken heart.But even though it hurts,I think I'm gonna walk away from mine.This was a man I put all I had into,and he knew that but have no regrets about taking me for granted or breaking my heart.Good luck.Guy Troubles. I need advice from people I don't know.?
im in the same predicament it sucks... i dint know what to do i've given him so many chances and mt bf Lies all the time to.. but it you don't want leave him :( ugh
Do you know me?
Let him go.


You obviously don't get along.





You'll find someone better who will make you happier, and someone you have trust in.
I had a boyfriend like this. I didn't want to give up on him either. But when I look back on it now i realize that all the fighting never made me happy. I was in constant stress over him and our problems and trying to make it work. Eventually, he ended it and I felt completely ashamed because it turned out I had been the only one working on it and he hadn't cared about our relationship at all. I wished I had ended it when i'd had the chance. Now with out him in my life and without the constant stress i'm realizing that i'm a lot happier then I ever was with him and our fighting.
when you are in a abusive relationship get out. this includes yelling and screaming. after this will come cussing and hitting
It's true that a lot of times people need to work at their relationships, but this does not sound like one of those times. If this is affecting your life this much, you have to let him go! It will be so hard at first, but you need to do it. Some relationships just aren't right; you guys have been trying for a long time and you're still under so much stress! No guy should make you miss school. Leave him!


Good luck, I know it's going to be ridiculously difficult to end it but I really think you should.
talk it through with your family and friends
stay with him dont give up
WOW! you sound like me with my boyfriend. hes ';too playa'; you gota deal with him cheating or let him go if hes not gona stop he doesnt see that he has a good thing right infront of his eyes. maybe if you let him go then he'll relize but if NOT **** it, lol plent of more fish in the sea that can treat you right mamas. feel better.
You can't be angry at someone for being theirself.





If it is in his nature to lie, then understand that, that is what you will have to live with, if you want to be with him. Just stop fighting. When you get those feelings, walk away, call a friend and *****, or do something other than fighting. Sometimes people get to a point in relationships where hurting the other person is the only way they can see that they are cared about. It is a sick place to be! Just stop fighting. If he starts it, just tell him that you will not discuss it and walk away! :D
If he constantly lies to you why are you still dating him. You are missing school today because of him?? He is not worth it. He will only hurt you more if you stay with him. Break it off now before things get worse. You will get over him in time and find someone who is honest and good to you.
Sounds like you deserve better. If you can't trust him because he's always lying to you then you should trust your gut and leave his sorry butt. Don't stay with someone at of fear it will only end up hurting you more. Respect your self and be confidant in who you are and you'll find a good man in no time.
If you are still in high school then you should just move on - you have so much time to figure out what you really want from another person. So dont waste it all on one who you cant even trust, and I know there is some reason behind the trust issue. People dont just stop trusting eachother.





But if you're in college then you have to decide if this relationship is helping you get to where you are going in life. Women are always taught (indirectly) to stick it out with a man, make it work. So when they want out they feel really bad about it and dont know how to work past that. Its okay to move on or to stick with him. But you have to decide how much you can handle and how much you cant.





Communication is really important - you should be talking to him about this, and getting his response.


Does he care that you dont trust him? Does he care that you get really upset and dont know what to do? Try explaining to him your actual feelings, not just ';You're so mean, I get frustrated....'; But more like, 'It hurts me and scares me when I feel like youre lying to me.'


Only you know how you really feel about this and how its affecting your life and if its worth it.
i think that you shouldnt even be wiv him if he keeps lying and screaming at u
Get out of this relationship Sierra (sorry if I misspelled it),





You will never change a complusive pathological liar NEVER. You can't change a person trust me.





Think about this: Do you believe he could change you if he tried to? No. You are saying No to yourself. OK so what makes you think you can change his behavior now or even later? You can't. Besides he doesn't want to change so there you go.





My advice is focus on school get your head together %26gt; focus on YOU and not some boy who causes alot of drama in your life.





Good luck and repeat paragraph two to yourself. :)
i have no idea how old u are but you have to be kinda young look it may be hard to pull away but if u cant trust someone than there is absolutely no reason to keep hanging on fighting and yelling is very un healthy for u. i have a friend that stayed with a guy for 4 years and still is with his dumb a** they started out like u and your bf and now they both physically abuse one another everytime they fight its horrible and grewsome...and im sure u dont wanna end up like this, if u guys truely loved one another there would be trust and that obviously isnt there. think long and hard about it deep down i bet u could truley be happier and healthy without this guy around...besides nobody needs to miss school over a boy!! been there done that...its hard at first but trust me it gets better in the end.
I'm sorry to say but that is no relationship. You two should maybe take a break from each other. See other people. In my eyes you two should split up... if there is no trust then what is the point?
Guys like that rarely change. Unless one day his lying lands him in serious trouble - that sometimes does the trick.





So if (as the years go by) you end up with this guy and marry him,you`ll have to accept him as he is, and live with it. So think about the next 40 or 50 years. Can you live with a guy like this?





He might possible mature with the years, but I doubt it.


They say a leopard never changes its spots, and this is mostly true. We are what we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment