Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on asking people out!?

I really lilke this guy and I dont know what to do. Everyone at my school says he broke up with his girlfriend to go out with me but I dont know. His ex keeps telling me to ask him out but I thought it would be weird because I am a girl asking a guy out. I really need help! What should I do?I need advice on asking people out!?
WOO! I love answering these types of questions, haha. There are so many ways that you could approach him. As a guy, I would like it if a girl asked me out. However! There are rules to this...they are just unwritten, lol. DO NOT! I TYPE AGAIN! DO NOT! ASK A GUY OUT VIA TEXT, IM, EMAIL, NOTE, FRIEND, PHONE CALL, OR WHATEVER WAY YOU CAN THINK OF BESIDES IN PERSON!!! That is very important to remember. Guys find it rude to be asked out by that stuff. We prefer being asked out in person. It also INCREASES your chance of him saying YES! I would ask him out but be weary. Because I have never heard of an ex-telling someone to date their ex-. So be cautious unless the ex- is like a nice person or whatever. THEN! It's all good. The only way to ask is in person so it's inevitable that you are going to have to talk to him. If you ask in person it shows that you are confident and guys like that in girls, trust me...I'm a guy. If you are saying ';I'm afraid to talk to him!'; then how the hell are you going to have a relationship with him if you can't talk to him?





Good luck asking him...be cute about it too that will help a lot lolI need advice on asking people out!?
Hey girl,





I say ask him out!





Guys love girls that ask them out, because eventhough you might not think so, most guys are scared out of their mind of being rejected. I asked tons of girls out in my life and been turned down quite a few of them, but I have never met very many girls who have been turned down when they ask a guy out on a date. The only time that it happens is when the guy either has a girlfriend or when the girl in question is overly Crazy lol





Guys like all girls enough too go on a date with them





girls dont like all guys enough too go on a date with them
I answered a question a lot like this. Well, does he flirt with you? Do you find him staring at you a lot? Or does he try to get you to notice him? Maybe he really does like you and if he does and if you like him then maybe you should give it a shot :) Maybe he'll even turn out to be the man that you're going to marry. You never know until you try. So go for it!





p.s. It's actually not that weird for a girl to ask a guy out. It happens a lot so don't be scared to try it. There's always a first for everything :)
If you like him.. ask him out.. what is the worst he could say.. no?





Give it a chance, you shouldn't feel weird about asking a guy out.. maybe he is too shy to ask you out?





There are many different reasons for this, just give it a go.. and try it!





You never know, he may be ';the one';, and if you don't find out.. he'll pass you by.
Well, maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I always thought it's nicer if the guy asks the girl out. So I suggest you be patient and wait to see what he does. You never know--everyone at your school and the former girlfriend might be wrong. Of course, you could always just talk with him occasionally. Are you friends with this guy yet?
there's nothing wrong with asking a guy out. don't ask him out right away, talk with him first. and then when you feel comfortable, ask him out. just invite him to a movie. its the perfect place. you guys can even go with friends since its the first time. just don't stress out about it. if your friends say ask him out, then what are you waiting for, the sky to fall??!





just ask him out
Im kinda-sorta going through the same thing. Just that the guy broke up with his girlgriend for you. I personally thing that if you like him, you should ask him out. But make it cute, like find out what his favorite candy is and give it to him and write, ';Will you go out with me?'; on the boy or on a little card and slip in inside there. He may respect you for it,





Help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If you guys are flirtatious or ever kiss you should be coy and cute and flirty and then maybe kiss him then pull away and stay really close to his face and be like ';now is when you ask me out';


or you don't have to kiss him but do some variation of that?


that's what i would do
You don't have to 'ask him out' like a 'will you be my bf'. Ask him to do something...ie... see a fun new comedy (non-romantic...too obvious). He'll see what your up to if he has a clue. If he jumps at the opportunity then it's obvious he likes you. See how the 'non-date' goes and decide whether or not to bring it up afterwards. Or keep making plans with him until he brings it up.
theres nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out. I would love it if they went up to me flat out like that. anyway for me asking a girl out i found out that it's best if you just tell them how you feel flat out.
just tell him you like him, through texting or in person and im sure hell say he likes you. then youll be i guess together and he will ask you out later on. hope that helps! i am a guy so thats what I would do if i were him
You're a girl you can do whatever you want. Girl kill their husbands and go to jail for 3 months
Get one of your best friends to ask him out for you or get your best friend to see if he likes you.
Well if he broke up with his ex to go out with you then why hasn't he asked you out already
Well it is not weird. Ask him out. You can do it!!!
I don't think you should ask him out right now. Hang around with him, act like his best friend. The guy might ask you out. Don't be so eager if he does.
trust me if u ike him ask him dnt let him slip away i never asked this girl i iked and i regret it to this day dnt make same mistake jsut say how you feel guys like that 2 i know i am 1
if your like a fun out there kinda person i always call the guy i like my bestfriend or biffy! and then everything always works out from there. good luck!
Ask him. Usually the rumors are true ;)
Wait for him ;D he's the one who broke up with his girl to get you ;D
Rumors are for dumb chicks. Ask him out and don't believe the hype.
you should let him ask you out cause if you dont then hes a *** and you really shouldnt be going out with him
trry to become friends with his friends and try planning a group date..


or just be like i have some extra tickets for a concert wanna come with me? lol
Do it. My girlfriend asked me out.
That would be a sexist standard. Ask him out.
just ask him...lots of guys find it cool that a girl would inisiate that...go for it





good luck girl
Go for it. It might be the only chance to do it. Good luck.
its not weird at all actually from the sounds of it it sounds like he wants u to mabie he wants a girl who gets what thet want
Ask him out!
wait for him to ask you out.


boys like a challenge. don't give yourself up like that.
You'd listen to the internet, but not people who know the situation? Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment