Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whats a good site theat you can blog, and people can give advice?

A place where you can write daily and people can come and read your blogs and replyWhats a good site theat you can blog, and people can give advice?
freewebs.com can give you a free web site and you can just blog.





or blogspot.com which is actually meant for bloggingWhats a good site theat you can blog, and people can give advice?
Well yahoo answers. hotmail also has about the same thing. but I have tried their place. and well I am now back to yahoo answers. this is the best place I have seen so far. but I am sure there are a lot of people on here that could help you with such problems at any time. pick out the ones you feel would be a good help and email them or ask them in any way you wish to help you at any time, for they may do this. I can also help, as I have helped many in this way before. but I will only do this threw email, I do not care much for any type of chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment