Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help!!!I need advice from people about this situation(read it in the detals)?

he doesnt ave yahoo so I can say his name.Its Joe.I am in love with him.I am %99 sure he knows.And he found out like a month ago and hasnt confronted me(2 facts-he is not shy at all and were buddies ive known him since secong grade)Now hes suddenly stopped being mean to me(he was really mean)and now its just in a teasing way.Other people say he likes me but i dont know!What do you think?


And what should I do?Im scared to confront him!Help!!!I need advice from people about this situation(read it in the detals)?
Don't be scared, use the fact that he isnt mean to you anymore as a reason to talk to him about it. He could like you, because maybe when he got news that you liked him he isnt scared to show how he likes you too. good luck! :)
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment