Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need advice... Mature people only please....?

About a year ago I experienced what felt like a stabbing pain in my rear when going #2... followed by a small amount of blood.. I went into the doctor and the doctor said to change my diet and it'll get better. I changed it and it got a lil better for a lil while.. now when I go #2, the water is almost all red, not pink... red, a rosey red. and sometimes I don't even have to go #2 for it to bleed, just the pressure of sitting on the toilet is enough to make it bleed. Should I request surgery? or see a doc and wait longer? I know it's a tear in my anus... but how much longer should I allow this to continue before surgery?I need advice... Mature people only please....?
You are describing the symptoms of an anal fissure. Sometimes they heal on their own, but an anal fissure that has lasted as long as yours may need surgical repair. You should see a doctor. There is really no point in waiting.I need advice... Mature people only please....?
Hi, I think I would get a second opinion if I were you there could be something seriously wrong, and your problem could have gotten worse. I actually just had a friend who found out she had Chrones disease and she had the same issue I would definitly go get it checked a.s.a.p.! Its not worth wooring better to be safe than sorry.
Hi Hun,





Based on the description of your question, I would highly recommend a visit to the doctor to set up a surgery of some sort. Because the waste that your body puts out is so saturated with bacteria, consistent exposure to it may actually infect the tear on your anus, making the pain even more harsh. For now, I recommend keeping the area clean. Periodically wash the area with warm water (no soap!).





Hope this helps and hope you get better soon!
You should absolutely see a doctor about it. Because of the location, it's likely to get an infection and that is something you don't want to deal with.
I would go to the doctor immediately. I don't have a lot of experience in this area but I don't think this is something you should let go for much longer. I would seriously make an appointment tomorrow and don't take no for an answer.
WAITING TIME IS OVER!!!. Make an appointment tomorrow with a gastroenterologist and tell the receptionist how long you have experienced these symptoms. If you don't know a gastroenterologist see your medical doctor who can refer you to one but DO NOT WAIT this is a serious matter. It could be fissures or hemrhoids but it could be something else and I think you know that. So get to a dr. NOW.!!
I would definatly go see a doctor! You dont want any fecal matter to get in your blood stream, it could cause severe infection, or other bad things you dont want to think about.....we wouldnt want a hoott chick to get sick or die now would we....no we wouldnt...
you're asking a question you already know the answer to. OF COURSE you should see a doctor! That sounds horribly painful and absultley horrible and 'm sorry you have to endure that. any doctor who tells you that bleeding form the anus will just go away with time is not a good doctor...you NEED to see another doctor...tell them you've experienced more bleeding...very very severe bleeding before it continues any further....








I WANT to help you so bad, this is terrible. I cant believe any doctor would be ignorant enough to dissmiss something like that.....you know you should, we all know oyu should....its necessary for you to go see a doctor....I';m talking asap....tomorrow morning.....and if that doctor brushes it off you have to explain to him or her that youtried that and it didnt go away...





I've answered questions about doctors maybe being wrong...and osmetimes they are and sometimes oyu need 3,4 or more opinions before a doctor actually takes care of you...





I'm sooooo sorry you're dealing with this.....and I understand how hard it must be to ask that question.....please go see a doctor asap...
You need to go back to the doctor and let them know what your symptoms are and what you suspect the problem is. The Dr will want to do an exam and make his own diagnosis. You can't just go in and ask for surgery.





But I do encourage you to get back to the Dr soon.
in my view------reconsult your Dr.-----SOON!





now it could be several small things,......including ';roids bleeding. mine have done it several times.





it could be, something serious.





do not wait.
sounds like your not getting enough fiber. if you don't fix this possible tear soon..because you probably never really changed your diet...now you have a serious tear....it will cause bigger problems down the road.





go see your dr again.
id say go see a doc now. something is obviously wrong, youre not suppossed to bleed at all... if the doctor youve went to insists nothing is wrong, id say get a second opinion...





anything that shouldnt happen is grounds to seek professional help. this would qualify...





good luck
Well I've watched a LOT of Oprah and I've learned on her numerous health episodes that the bowel movements tell a lot about a person's body, and blood in the stool is definitely NOT good! You should go immediately to get that checked out, it could be very serious. See your doctor right away, waiting can only make it worse. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment