Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you always take people's advice?

Do people ever get mad at you for not taking their advice? What about when you ask someone's opinion?





I run into this all of the time. Do people think that just because they give advice that it is GOOD advice? What is your experience or opinion?Do you always take people's advice?
I don't always take people's advice. My mother usually gets mad when I don't take her advice but I'm an adult and have to make my own decisions.Do you always take people's advice?
rarely, and only if i asked for it, and their advise seems viable and i cannot think of anything else to do.


i'm very hard headed and have to be pretty desperate to seek advise.


and when advise is offered when i don't ask i'm not a nice person.
never
They have and many times I wish I would have.
I don't always do.
i always listen to people's advice though i always do what i feel is right..... i do ask for people's opinion because sum times when you are in a mess you tend to take the wrong decision at that time talking to people gives you a fresh perspective about your decision.....





when people give advice they always give it to the best of their knowledge and their ability, and they expect you to respect it, and this is human....


if the person in question is sum one close, just explain it to them, that you wont take any decision in haste and you would do the best possible for yourself....


and if it is some random person, then just listen to their advice, if yo like it talk further, if you dont, just ignore it or try to excuse yourself from their.....





hope this helps you....
i dont rely on them
you can consider it, but in the end, it's all YOU
If it was my gut instinct all along then I will. Some advice is just dumb. Like when you are pregnant people tell you the stupidest things!
I dont think yo should take people advive because they might be telling a lie.
No i mean if its like a badd advice y would i take and i dont think theyll get mad at me if i dont take their advice cause its not like im insulting em and no i might give advice but it might be the crappiest advice ever and i no that im just saying wat i think
I very rarely take people's advice. My best friend gives the worst advice, and sometimes I think she does it on purpose to sabotage me. (what a great friend, huh?) But no, I usually listen to their advice and think ';I'm not gonna do that, idiot!';.
i don't give advice and try to avoid giving it as much as i can and if ever someone ask i will tell them my opinion re the matter and leave them to decides.
even advice i should take i dont take half the time :)
I have had bad advice and had good advice. some I take some I don't


and I had people get mad at me but I always just say oh well.
Depends who is giving %26amp; what it is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment