Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'd like some advice on India from people who lived/live there, or people who have travelled through India.

If you only had limited time, say 6 weeks, what would be the best places to visit, and things to do. I do want to stick to the west of India as i want to visit Sri Lanka. I'm after more of a spiritual holiday than a debaucherous one. Although i am partial to a good party.


ThanksI'd like some advice on India from people who lived/live there, or people who have travelled through India.
If it is a spiritual holiday, I would recommend you must visit the holy city of Varanasi.I'd like some advice on India from people who lived/live there, or people who have travelled through India.
I'm not sure of specific places... but there are many beautiful temples that you should visit in India.


If you like the beach, you should go to Goa.


I didn't get the chance to go to Mumbai, although I really wanted to.... you can go to see Iskcon Temple there... I saw the one in Bangalore and it was amazing.... and there's also the Elephanta caves.





As for a good party, Mumbai is well known for their nightlife
Visit south India....it is amzing!!...u will definitely like it coz there u will find temples n stuff like that!...visit kerala....It is beautiful....do visit kerala....don't miss it.....coolest place ever!..then go Bangalore....very nice weather for whole year....very beautiful city.....do visit Bangalore also!....then visit Mumbai n Kashmir.....worth going......they r also beautiful...mumbai is bollywood city!....
visit www.incredibleindia.org
  • facebooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment