Saturday, August 21, 2010

I realy Need Some People's advice?

My wife and I have been married for About 8 years. Now we are going through some serious trouble. I think she is cheating on me, the problem is that I think she is being tricked into this. we were having some troubles and I think during this time some one relized this and took advantage of the situation. The real problem is now that it has stsrted every time i approch her about it she gets defensive it starts a fight and the problem gets worse. How do I tell her That I want to understand, Everybody Makes mistakes.. I am loosing My marriage because I cant give my wife what she needs. But how can I give her what she needs While he is envolved.I realy Need Some People's advice?
Get counselling. If she refuses to go, then go alone.





How does one get 'tricked' into sleeping with someone else? I'm sure a lot of people here would like to know. She made a choice, it was a bad one, you need to talk about it. It seems that you have forgiven her for cheating which is very noble and strong of you, but you still need to talk to her to find out what is wrong and how to improve your marriage. If she refuses, then things can never get better.





Think about some of the things that she has complained about in the past and start there. Things like picking up after yourself, or washing the dishes, or not watching tv all the time and paying her more attention. She's probably mentioned stuff before. Try to remember them and start there.I realy Need Some People's advice?
Ask her if she wants to save the marriage. If she does, start marriage counseling. By the way, no one is ';tricked'; into having an affair!
Your wife may be crying out for something. Has the intimacy stopped in your marriage?? And by intimacy, I mean have you stopped sharing things, going places together, just enjoying each others company even if it's watching a program on tv.. If you feel you can't talk to your wife because she gets defensive, maybe you could try writing her a letter.. That seems to work in my relationship.. She may be able to write to you what she wants to say rather than say it to you.. Why some women are like this I don't know, but trust me, it's worth a shot....
wake up buddy, no one cheats unless they want too, they don't get tricked into it!!!!
Sounds as though you're in denial. Tricked? I don't think so.....





Try marriage counseling...even if you have to go it alone...doesn't sound like she's interested in saving your marriage. Can't be one sided......





Marriage/relationship has to be 100% commitment from both people 100% of the time.. She's not commited.





How long are you gonna continue to let her walk on your feelings? Have some pride... she's making you look foolish!
You need to do some real investigative work and find out for sure if she is cheating on you. If she is (or was) and lied to you then I think you need to call it quits.


If not, you need to find out why you are in the boat you are in. Probably the point in your marriage we all go through in the 5-10 year range where people become a little frustrated. Some marriages survive, some do not. Good luck.
You need to just sit her down, be brutally honest with her, and beg her to come clean with you. You need to know what each others intentions are and to work out a game plan of how you can fix these issues. If you arent both willing to do this, file the papers and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment