Thursday, August 19, 2010

My friend little sister is mad at me need advice from people who have littlke sisters and have advice on this?

my friend does not get along with her little sister. one day the lights was out and I went over there to watch my friend little sister(because she was there by herself.) and she was telling how she don't like her big sister an how her mom be arguing with herself. and told me not to tell her sister what she said. and I told her sister what she said (I only told her what she told me to say) and I told her big sister. But I told her big sister not to tell her I told her little sister anything. but she did. and my so call friend was like I was 2 faced and her little sister said I was to faced.And I didn't know my friend would say that about me. what do I do? should I continue to talk them? need advice please. the note my friend little sister wrote to me below%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;My friend little sister is mad at me need advice from people who have littlke sisters and have advice on this?
this is kid stuff


they will forget itMy friend little sister is mad at me need advice from people who have littlke sisters and have advice on this?
Tell the little sister, that you didn't say anything, her older sister knew it all along but didnt say anything.
I think you should forget the both of those immature brats. I mean, do you really want to keep hurting your eyes by reading that writing?
They are both acting immature and need to grow up. I wouldn't to out of my way to talk to either of them. Just wait for them to talk to you. In the future when either of them tell you anything it's best to just keep it to yourself. Don't repeat anything either one of them tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment