Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats the best advice you were ever given about people in general?

The only people you need in your life, are the people who need you in theirs.








Also, don't try to be someone you're not, when someone already likes you for who you are. You can't please everyone, so don't try. Be happy with the friends you already have, welcome new ones with open arms, but some people aren't worth the time and effort needed to befriend them. There's always going to be someone who doesn't like you, so stop trying, let it go.





Also, treat everyone the way you want to be treated. I know people think along the lines of treat people how they treat you, but what does that accomplish? Hostility, anger, and later, regret. So, don't give yourself more stress than you need. If you treat everyone kindly, they'll think a lot better of you, and eventually, will probably treat you just as nice, or a little better than they might have originally. Whats the best advice you were ever given about people in general?
I believe that the best advice I'd ever been given would be not to judge others for what they look like or by first impressions. I learned that through strangers, my dad that was never there(but actually turned out to be a great dad), a pedifile, and my abussive mom. I learned alot through life jsut with those words.





--Hope you enjoyed my answer!


SakuraWhats the best advice you were ever given about people in general?
never trust anyone. NO ONES intentions are ever 100% clear. somtimes your own intentions arent clear to yourself. dont rely on others for everything, let the world take you up in its current and float through life.
an old man once told me ' life is a sh** sandwich , the more bread you got , the less sh** you gotta eat ' . stay in school .
This advice is from me to myself.





Don't Trust Anyone.


%26amp;


Being Materialistic Hurts More Than It Gains.



Yes, this one served me quite well. People don't like to be preached at. Better use gentle persuasion.
not to judge or stereotype on first impressions, becuase they're usually not true
People should always be an end, never a means.











I think that was Kant.
Not everyone thinks the same way.
Paddle your own canoe.
Not to talk to strangers
Trust no one. I wish I had listened.
People suck, get a dog....

No comments:

Post a Comment