Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I identify if a girl that I like is dating some other people? Anyone can give some good advice?

Hi everyone,





Just a question that I had been pondering over months. How do I know by observation or identify if a girl that I like has a boyfriend or is dating some other guy? It isn't that I do not trust her, but I just don't want to end up spoiling other people's relationship and getting heart breaks.





Is there a way to see how they behave or how they are like?





Thanks.How do I identify if a girl that I like is dating some other people? Anyone can give some good advice?
Are you sure she is dating someone else ?


If no than get all this scrap out of your mind.


Trust herHow do I identify if a girl that I like is dating some other people? Anyone can give some good advice?
Ask her out for dinner. If she says she's seeing someone else, tell her that's a shame and that he's a lucky guy. Then tell her that if things don't work out, to give you a call and meet for drinks.





This way you find out if she is with someone or not and you also let your interest be known.
You don't really know because people can lie about it. Even if you see her kiss another guy, they might not be dating, but are friends with benefits. It's not a question about whether or not she's dating other people or not, it's whether or not she is totally into you only, and no one else, regardless of what she calls her other ';friendships.'; You can ask her and see if she's up front. Take her word for it at first and watch her behavior. If she genuinely likes only you, then bingo. If you see her do obvious things that clearly insinuate that she has feelings (mentally or physically, or both) for someone else, then you know she's not fully feeling it for you entirely.





EDIT: Example, I met a girl once who I dated and she used to claim she loved me, I was the only one for her, etc, but every now and then she would talk about her last boyfriend in a way that insinuated that she still only sees him as her special guy. She would deny wanting him every time, but her actions (her open feelings in her speach about him) was more truth than her denials. In the end, I dumped her, and low-and-behold she went right back to her ex. A few months later she calls me and said she made a mistake to let me go, and admitted to still having serious feelings for her ex while we were dating, meaning when she told me I was the only guy for her, she lied.





Point is, believe nothing, question everything, see undeniable facts, not jaded opinions and empty words and you'll get the truth if your not jaded your self.
ask her
look her up on myspace, you should be able to tell.
no. ask her. she won't freak out and break up with him for you. you won't ruin a relationship if she doesn't like you. we don't behave a certain way if we are dating someone. we don't walk funny, or something....weird question....

No comments:

Post a Comment