Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice: at my work we are doing Bad Santa or some people call it Dirty Santa?

we have only 5 people working men and women what would be something unique for a gift the limit is $10.00? i thought about a piggy bank with a 10.00 bill in it?? Please any help or other suggestions would be Great!!I need advice: at my work we are doing Bad Santa or some people call it Dirty Santa?
That was a good idea (for your gift). Ages ago during a family party, someone picked a present (given by my dad)--he wrapped a $100 bill around a fleet enema (bottle). But of course, the bottle was still in the paper box (as it was bought from the store). At first the person was upset, thinking that it was, well, an enema that he (or she?) wasn't going to use, and no matter what, it was only worth $2 or so at that time. Dad said, open the box--and he did--and we all laughed about it. (Many wished they had picked it instead.)


I need advice: at my work we are doing Bad Santa or some people call it Dirty Santa?
how about a piggy bank with a couple of lottery tickets in it instead?


or if you have a specialty you are good at baking you could make that and include a nice mug and a packet of cocoa?


merry christmas!


edit: i wouldn't do anything smutty - but thats just me - sorry
Never heard of a Bad -or dirty-Santa, but I don't think it means a cool gift like what you had in mind. Maybe something like a box of erotic shaped macaroni? or some edible underwear? or how about the dvd of the movie Bad Santa??
a gift card

No comments:

Post a Comment