Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you listen to people's advice on here...does it help?

usually the advice i get on here is wrong





sometimes its quite helpful





i usually use this place for ideas rather than helpDo you listen to people's advice on here...does it help?
yes i get alot of very good answers, but i also get shht ones toDo you listen to people's advice on here...does it help?
I have sought some useful information at times.
sometimes. sometimes I just read it, then delete it. I appreciate those who take the time to answer though!
that's kinda hard...


Usually I'm just curious and i compare answers. If a majority of people say the same thing, then its probably true.
yea, i do and sometimes it does help. Like wut's the point of asking a question and then not actually usng any of the answers for reference?
Sure I listen that doesn't mean I have to use it or even believe it , Just throw out the crap and use what fits your lifestyle...
yeah definitely because you don't have to be afraid of embarrassing yourself and you get lots of responses.
I do because questions I asked


were real questions and the


answers I got was sincere for


me to consider.
Depends on the question, but I would say you get some pretty decent advice
I usually don't take advice, I give it but hopefully my advice helps.
It is weather you accept it as the advice you are looking for...so both.

No comments:

Post a Comment