Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help I'm an Italian F2M I need advice..serious people?

I'm 17..since I was little I feel a boy..when I'll be 18 I want to start transtion...but my family doesn't agree and they think that I'm crazy


Can I convince that I' a nornaml peolpe??


my psychologist wants to wait for 1 or 2 years but I know in italy I couldn't find a work whit female document and male look so as soon as possible I start the


treatment I feel better...





if there're some poeple like me I want to talk whit


ps excuse me if my english is full of mistakes


thanksHelp I'm an Italian F2M I need advice..serious people?
Don't listen to the people who say to ';live as a male'; for years. If you're FTM, then you're already male and have been living as a female for far too long. It's nice to make sure you really want to transition, but the process ALREADY takes a while so by the time you get to anything serious-- hormones, surgery-- you'll already know if you want to do it.





Once you're 18, you can do anything you want. You can try explaining it all to them, maybe find some stuff online and print it out for them to read, but they have to accept it in their own time sadly. Tell them you love them, but you love yourself too and have to do what will make you happy.





You are normal. You just happen to have a brain that doesn't match your body, and that's not your fault. You can live a happy, normal life as a man-- a different sort of man, but a man-- and you can start whenever you feel like it. The only limits you have are what you're comfortable with and can afford.





Try and find a gender therapist instead of a psychologist, if at all possible. They can help you a lot more, most likely. Once you start talking with them and find some trans friendly doctors, you can look into hormones and all that good stuff.





Good luck. :]Help I'm an Italian F2M I need advice..serious people?
Do you present as male? Dress male, have male hair etc? Some endocrinologists require (In the US) you to present as male for a year before administering hormones. If you don't present as male, I suggest you start, then I suggest you find a new therapist, (no need to tell them you just started presenting as male) and ask them to recommend endocrinologists, try to find endocrinologists on your own too, ask them if they treat transsexual people, and ask them what they require, mine didn't even require me to have a therapist or an official diagnosis. If your family is against it, you may have to wait until you are 18, but after that they can't stop you.
My boyfriend is FTM, and luckily he has the support of his family now. But it always take a lot of time and hurt before they get it, sadly. Try your best to be consistent in correcting how they talk about you and to you, and try to give them something to read that will help explain it. The Testosterone Files is a good book about a trans man, and I haven't read The Phallus Palace, but I hear it's good as well. But for starters, get a booklet on transgenderism from a Gala or other queer organization. It's shorter, and it takes a lot of processing for a lot of people to understand who you really are and why. That'll get them started.





I know it's hard. But it's not hopeless. If you need more advice, email me, because I have to run at the moment.Good luck!
hi! i'm also 17 and a F2M


dude. you don't have to wait one more hour. if you can manage things on your own i suggest you start the transition. your parents have to get used to the idea that they've always had a son, not a daughter. i suggest you search some books or articles about this and make them read. they will understand. they should support you, not call you crazy.


ps: your english is just fine, Tom. if you want to talk with me just email me.
Find a gender therapist rather than some stupid doctor who wants you to wait and suffer.





Would you leave Italy if you had to? Perhaps going to a more gender smart place would help you?





It's a trouble we all face man, some families are too stupid to realize they have a son. You might need to just go out and live for yourself. If they love you, they will eventually realize that you've always been a man.
I think that your psychologist is right. You should live as a man for at least a year or two to make sure that this is what you truly want. I think that it is recommended and it may even be mandatory in some countries.
your 17, your confused, defiantly wait 2 years and i you feel the same way go for it, you might just be gay.





si sono 17, si sono confusi, sicuramente aspettare 2 anni e se si sente allo stesso modo di andare per esso, si potrebbe quasi essere gay





that is my attempt to answer in italian
I agree with Jen here.


I am a ftm cross-dresser but I don't want to have surgery done at all. tell them that you always still the same person no matter if you are female or male.

No comments:

Post a Comment