Monday, August 23, 2010

POLL: Would you rather give people the wrong advice, hoping that it might be correct; or no advice, knowing..?

...it could possibly be incorrect? Neither?POLL: Would you rather give people the wrong advice, hoping that it might be correct; or no advice, knowing..?
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt.POLL: Would you rather give people the wrong advice, hoping that it might be correct; or no advice, knowing..?
If I didn't think my advice was good or helpful I would say so. I'd do my best to send the person seeking advice to someone who could help them, but I would never give advice that I thought could be wrong, my conscious couldn't take that.
I would never intentionally give someone the wrong advice. I will tell them what I do know and if it's an opinion, I will make it very clear that it is just my opinion.
I will answer anything random, but if a person is asking for legitimate help, I only answer if I know the right one.
You ask for advice from a few people then come to your own conclusion. Advice is only somebody else's opinion about what you should do.
Neither.
No advice, knowing. If I gave someone the wrong advice and screwed their lives, I'd get it back three times worse.
Advice is just that, I realize it may be wrong, I give it as much weight as an opinion. xox
i would hope any advice i give is taking with merit.
I would always give hugs and say ask on yahoo answers :P
i give my opinion...not my advice


therefore they can do what they please with it


=)
  • pink blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment