Saturday, August 21, 2010

So many good advice from such lovely and caring people?

I recently asked 2 questions about citizeship and passport for a child who was 11 and born in uk but parent not British. I also asked about citizenship for someone who was now 35 and brought to England by her mother when she was only 4 months old. I received so many good quality advice from the contributors to this site. People like 'Acyla' who gave loads of links, 'Business in Barnet' , 'jimauk'. 'SA'etc. Those who could not give specific advice gave a sympathetic response and encouraging support Thank you all so much. I'm already acting on the advice and I'll keep you all posted. My main problem is that I dont know how to award stars etc on this system. That is assuming that the stars could be spread because to me everyone is a star. Still I will like to know. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHSo many good advice from such lovely and caring people?
Why do I always get shitty answers? UR luckySo many good advice from such lovely and caring people?
A star just means someone has marked that as a good question. I star questions I think my contacts might be interested in answering. It will show up on their profile page that way.


You have to go back to your own question to pick the best of them, if it isn't closed already. I didn't think to go look. But starring just means the person who answered it wants their contacts to see it too. You can't make everyone star your questions. The only thing you can do is edit your own question or pick the best answer of all the answer if it hasn't been done by the general public yet.
We are all happy to help. That's why we are on here. We don't expect rewards; we just want to answer the best we can. I am so pleased that you got a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment