Thursday, August 19, 2010

I can't take her anymore! need advice! (mature people only please)?

i have been good friends for over a year with this girl named emma who's in my grade (10). she is 15 years old. lately, i've been questioning why i am even friends with her. she acts like a pre-schooler. she screams and swears when she doesn't get what she wants, makes up this stupid 10 minute stories about mice in bath-tubs (etc), and just loves to imitate my dogs' barks. yesterday, after listening to like 5 of her songs at lunch, she put up a huge fuss about playing one of mine. and the whole time my song was playing she had this sourpuss look on her face. she is extremely loud, obnoxious, and does stupid things after i specifically tell her not to (asking my guy friend if he likes me). i told her once i couldn't swim at pe. and she said why? i gave her a look and she said, really loud, ';ohhhh, you have your period?? i get it'; she's always telling me about some dumb nicknames she makes up for people.... please please help. i cannot take her immature behavior any longer.I can't take her anymore! need advice! (mature people only please)?
that can be very annoying. i have a friend liket that...


she is really weird. she asks me if she can sit with me or if she can talk to me. she goes ';can i sit with you. i dont know if you want me to. but i dont know where to sit';


its so weird. if u want to talk then just talk! if u wana sit than sit!


anywayz, tell her that what she is doing is not cool. if its annoying you than try to stay away from her. you will meet otehr people.





if you really like her as a friend...without her annoying habits...tell her so she can stop doing it...if seh doesnt stop than..that means she doesnt want to change for you





i hope whatever you do, works out good!


good luck and i hope i helpeddddI can't take her anymore! need advice! (mature people only please)?
oh wow that is very immature! i think you should tell her she needs to stop cuz you can't have someone in your life that does that to you! and she'll get the pic. if she's a true friend she'll look into it and try to change if not just let her go
talk to her about it. some people like this actually have problems where they have to take medicine, and they can't help it. maybe this is her case.sit her down, talk to her about how it is annoying you and is threatening your friendship, and how its really embarrasing you,explain it to her in a careful,caring,kind way.tell her you still want to be her friend, and you're not trying to make her mad, but this is getting on your nerves.also,talk to your parents,or a school councelor, or other older person you are close with- about it.hopefully she will eventually mature more and grow up and not be this way.good luck,and i hope you can keep her as a good friend!
Simply, smile and walk away from her and don't look back. I just broke up with a very beautiful woman, but her looks could not overshadow her attitude and behavior. I did as I suggested and she for once couldn't think of anything to say. After a time she started screaming, calling me names. I didn't look back and she screamed louder. it was quite funny. She called me and as soon as she started screaming, I just hung up, she called about 15 times, I simply hung up. Today I have a lot more money in my pocket and happier, because she is not around screaming and embarrassing me.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment