Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does anyone on here give helpful relationship advice? Honestly people, please answer me with something helpful?

I met my best friend (male) a year ago. We liked each other but at the time I had a boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend broke up at the end of August. My best friend still liked me and I liked him so I told him, then he got a girlfriend. He had been single for over two years, so it's understandable. Either way, now it's like the middle of January and he's still with her. I want to be with him, but how do I win him over? I know he still likes me too. We love each other but he just won't leave her and I don't know why. There's more to the story. He's told me twice or more that he almost left his girlfriend for me. Yet he's still with her. He talks to me more than he does her. He tells me more, I've known him longer and whatever. But whenever he's with her he's always texting me and stuff. So the way that he acts, his story just doesn't add up. He won't like send me pictures of her, he sent me one, but for all I know that could be his cousin. This girl doesn't have a myspace or a facebook or a mymudspace or anything, but he has all three. So do I and he has me as his top on all of them. So? I'd just appreciate any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and comments on what鈥檚 going on and what to do? I really like him like majorly a lot and I love him too. So how do I win him over 100%? Last night we were talking and it was like midnight, he called me to tell me he was going to bed. He was just so sweet, he like always is. So when we hung up I texted him and told him that his girlfriend was a really luck girl. He replied back and told me that I was better than her. So why won't he just leave her? I honestly do not get it at all. No, I've never met her. She doesn't go to our school. She doesn't have anything like a myspace or facebook our anything. I've seen a picture of her one time. Then I asked for another, and to me it didn't even look like the same girl. So I'm really confused. Believe me, I've had my thoughts on weather she is fake or not. However, why would he keep up a fake relationship for 4 or 5 months? It confuses me. Maybe she is real or maybe she isn't, but either way, his stories don't add up.


I really like this guy, and I love him. He's not a bad person or anything. I just don't understand. He's with her, but he likes me too and I like him and we love each other? How can I prove if this girl is fake or not? Any ideas? Why is he doing this to me? If this girl is not fake, I know she won't have sex with him. Which neither would I, I have my reasons which I won't go into, either way; he's not getting more from her than he would from me. Plus I live by him and such. So what's his deal? What I just want to know is what you think? How do I get him to be with me and not this girl? I don鈥檛 even know if this girl is real or not? What should I do? I don鈥檛 want to just stop talking to him, he means a lot to me and he helps me through a lot of emotional issues and stuff. But most of the time it鈥檚 like he鈥檚 clueless and that I鈥檓 older than him even though in real life he is older than me. What do I do?Does anyone on here give helpful relationship advice? Honestly people, please answer me with something helpful?
ok, girl i know EXACTLY where ur coming from! i think that girlfriend of his is totally bogus and even though he likes u, he wants to be sure and not make a fool of himself and potentially ruin ur friendship by telliing u that he liikes u so he is trying to get u to be jealous and then have u tell him and then he will tell u. i think u shud make him introduce u to her to see if they're real or not. as far as getting him to fall for u, wat are some things that make him like go crazy over u? when u know wat one is, make sure u do that more than usual and find other things that he really likes. if u two are already such close friends, then u wont have to do much to get him to like u...i don't think...unless of course his gf is real and he is basically her ***** only she is somehow ok wit him txting u when shes wit him...idk this could go a lot of ways. but basically, be urself and try to get him to talk first and try to meet the gf. hope i helped! good luck! :)Does anyone on here give helpful relationship advice? Honestly people, please answer me with something helpful?
First of all, i think you are starting with the wrong idea. You need to be more skeptical when someone starts mentioning love and does things completely opposite to the feelings they claim they have. In other words, if he's so willing to be with this girl instead of you, maybe you should consider the fact that you may be the only one in love. He may like you alot, but i doubt it's love.





You also need to respect the fact that he's taken. Whether the girl he's talking about is real or fake, he says he has one. So leave him alone. I'm sure you'd be pissed if some girl did the same if you were with him and then you'd have some sad story about it when you would've done the same thing. So for now, take him at his word and stop trying to push it further. If he wanted that, he'd be more willing to go further; and he's not.
i think he does like you alot but is having a hard time ending his relationship. Unfortunately i think you should let it play out and see what happens. I believe he will end up with you but you should just give it time and continue to let him know how you feel but also let him know that you cant wait forever for him as much as you love him.


I understand what you are going through. When i met my hubby he was already in a relationship but he had feelings for me as well. We talked every night and were constantly around eachother. Anyways i continued to let him know how i felt but i was waiting for 3 months for him and i was ready to give up and i told him that and once he realised he was about to lose me he broke up with his girlfriend and we started dating. We have been together for 4 years now and expecting our first child.


So my ending advice would be continue to let him know your there waiting for him and love him but cant wait forever.


Good luck sweetie :)
okay i am going to try to be as honest i can but still be me:


so it does sound like he likes you, i think he is having trouble ending the relationship, he sounds like a sweet guy, maybe he just doesn't want to hurt her feelings???? that sounds like the kind of guy he is, anyway my true advice would be to let it run its ride, if you get what i mean, good luck i think he will come around, oh and just tell him your feelings
first of all .....i think she is real......at times she sounds fake u said he said their relationship has been 4-5 months ............and why would he lie bout that for so long if likes u ............but also he could be testin u idk just a guess he could to see how would u act when he around other girls........i think if she is real i think he likes her and he loves u cus thats crazy how he be with a girl and thinks about u (him textin u and things like that) i think he probably scared to break up r he just been in it so long and he just dont want to mess it up (but he likes u) so that still doesnt make any sense.........i think u should tell him how u feel............then tell him its his choice cus he said he likes u ........ wait a lil while for him to break up with the girl and if he dont come around after a month r so .........just say forget it and move on ............maybe after u move on he will idk but some boys do this soon as u say forget it and move on he will move on then try to get with u .........so just try thinkin thing thru ask yourself why u like him so and why u want him to be with u
I think she must be real just for the reason who would keep up a fake relationship for so long. If by chance you do find out he made this up, forget the idea of dating him because honestly, anyone who would lie about something for so long when he knew how you felt doesn't deserve to be with you. To me if he doesn't want to break up with her to be with you must mean he wants to have his cake and eat it too. i.e. be with her, but still flirt and stuff with you. Honestly, I don't think he's worth your time.
  • facebooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment