Monday, August 23, 2010

My girlfriend doesn't like me asking relationship advice from other people, what should I do?

She thinks that I am announcing to the whole world about her and I (together)'s privacy.My girlfriend doesn't like me asking relationship advice from other people, what should I do?
you're allowed to talk to your friends about her, but dont just ask people that you dont trust with your private info, and btw, dont tell her when you do unless she directly asks if you did, this is coming from a girl so trust me


good luckMy girlfriend doesn't like me asking relationship advice from other people, what should I do?
well you're doin' it right now.
i think you need to get some balls and think for yourself
Tell her she is a controlling b..itch
Ha ha! Good one.
Dont get caught.
hahha. well thats just great because youre doing that right now! anyway, just repect her privacy (and yours) because it is your business and hers together. If you want to ask anyone for advie, then you should talk to you brother or cousin or someone. Just no friends and do NOT come back on here again ; )
IF SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU TALKING TO ANYONE ELSE YOU SHOULD TALK TO HER. LET HER KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING AND YOU CAN WORK IT OUT TOGETHER. THAT IS WHAT A RELATIONSHIP IS ALL ABOUT.(COMMUNICATION) IF YOU CANT COMMUNICATE YOU HAVE NOTHING.
Well she's right but also tell her that if you want your relationship to suceed you need to know and learn more to satisfy all her needs.
Well thats what you just did. May be she doesnt like biased people. I ask questions about relationships and people never seem to understand. All they tell you to do is dump him/her. But you will never be with somebody if you dont accept thier flaws.
don't do it...that is true you are spreading your business around
Then don't tell her that you're getting answers from someone else.
i dont know
listen to her ********* I guess,you just did it again lol
try asking her
Guess your still doing it huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment